Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Selling 50,000 dinar for $50 USD

I never thought finances would get ugly enough to need to sell some of my own dinar....but it has indeed. I have very little in dinar, but I am strapped for cash & need money immediately! I am selling 50,000 dinar for $50 USD through PayPal. I know it's not much I am selling, but I need the funds & I have no other choice. If anyone is interested, please post here on the thread or email me at : dca77755@yahoo.com

Note the email above is not my current PayPal email address. Once interest has been made, we will exchange details through email.

Thanks

Dan

Good morning all, I have found myself kind of  in the same position with Danneedsrvnow, that I need to sell some of my dinar if anyone is interested in purchasing. I have a PayPal account and I am interested in selling 2 million dinars for $1,300.00. I will send by Express Mail if you like and I can be reached at my email address which is also my paypal address dmbriant@gmail.com  You can also reply here. I will also send the Certificate of Authenticity with the dinars. Hope to hear from you soon if interested.