Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where is Adam?

mjsnow79

Just my opinion...Don't Hate...I understand his being busy with VIP section, but please don't forget about the people that helped get this site the traffic and word of mouth to a friend(s) that helped get this site where it is now...I don't expect information everyday but it would be nice to hear something from Adam about every 4 days or so. Last post I have could find is in a chat someone poasted on the 7th of April. And that wasn't even from Adam himself...Recap from a VIP chat.

[luckylucy] inmemoryofrob yeah ... some new folks on ... want to post your summary again?

[inmemoryofrob] Now about Adam chat from a while ago.

[inmemoryofrob] Adam said he was really, really excited bout tonights phone call

[inmemoryofrob] that we will get names of the advisors, that background checks and stuff were made

[inmemoryofrob] that he is 90% sure that VIP will be temporarily reopened for a limited number of people

[inmemoryofrob] that he has no earth shattering news from CBI contact but has heard fromm him plenty

[inmemoryofrob] that if he had tobe pushed for a rate, and only if he had to guess, that he would think it would rate around the same amount as the euro...

[inmemoryofrob] and last but not least, that he thinks everything is still on track for the 110 day scenario previously discussed.

[inmemoryofrob] phwew! did i miss anything riley?

[Riley] inmemoryofrob 10 days

[shirley Hall] inmemoryofrob good job thats exactly what he said.

[Riley] inmemoryofrob or 110 days?

[VICTORIALAWIZZA] inmemoryofrob- is the chat posted ?

[luckylucy] inmemoryofrob thank you.

[inmemoryofrob] oh yeah, that some import shiznit is going down right now with all the advisors and within ten days we will be getting more VIP details about the investment post rv

[inmemoryofrob] VICTORIALAWIZZA nope...cut and paste my friend!

[inmemoryofrob] luckylucy np

[Riley] inmemoryofrob very good

• Upvote 1

It would be nice if Adam would check in a little more even though nothing is happening. I feel if he did that it would make him look like he cares about us instead of increasing book sales and VIP membership. It's like we are the red headed step child. Remember we are the ones that supported you prior to all your stuff and we are the main base. Its not like the VR is going to happen tomorrow but, we will still be here. It gets harder to support some one that no one hears from days at a time because things don't pan out as he says they will. Let the bashing on me start. It's been very stressful for everybody since the roller coaster ride started last November. Now nothing. no intel just bad predictions

gr8cooker142 thats one of the biggest problem people have they expected to get rich overnite and its all because of rumors being spread like wild fire, hey buy some dinars and you will become rich next week. I've been involved for about 7 years now and I was told from a dealer to give it 10 years and maybe just maybe I will see a return, so the way I look at it if nothing happens in the next few years I will cash in its not like I will be loosing a ton of money on this investment.

I think Adam said a couple of weeks ago his presence was going to be scarce at best because his wife is a CPA and it is tax time. He is Dad and Mom and everything else that needs to be done. I am sure he will be back in here as soon as he can get his real life back to normal.

There is all kinds of news coming out of iraq right now. It would be nice to hear it from Adam for once instead of other places. If he is so busy with his other job and watching kids while wife works, why does he tell us that he is working hard on post rv items which is only available to the VIP. He doesn't have a minute to update any info he may have with us. But has the minute to update his post RV info.

Hey Modbasso why so negative?We all know that Adam is busy,doing all sorts of things,if you have a wife and kids you will understand.And if you don't then give him some slack,we all want the Rv to happen and we all want it soon.Remember good things come to those who wait!!And remember Adam has given alot of himself,that is why we listen.I'm new to all of this,but I know that I've found the best info here,not bashing just be patience.I have a family as well and it's hard to balance sometimes,I don't know how he does it all. Ron