Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi News New Article on the Dinar Zero's and playing the game

Lonnie

I came across this article. I don't believe in a "Lop" but this article says that when they take off the three zeros the Dinar will be worth $1.17 = $1.00 USD. Then it goes on to say that Iraq will print new notes. In order to re-base the currency, the central bank will need to print new notes. This will be the second time in six years that Iraqis have had to trade in their currency. So which is is?

Here is a link to the article.

http://executive-magazine.com/getarticle.php?article=12934

First thanks for the post, but Lonnie I've been involved with the dinars for about 7 years now and do you care to guess how many times CBI said we are NOT going to take the zeros off and how many times I've heard we are going to take the zeros off, I lost count. So don't believe every thing that you read .......

I came across this article. I don't believe in a "Lop" but this article says that when they take off the three zeros the Dinar will be worth $1.17 = $1.00 USD. Then it goes on to say that Iraq will print new notes. In order to re-base the currency, the central bank will need to print new notes. This will be the second time in six years that Iraqis have had to trade in their currency. So which is is?

http://executive-magazine.com/getarticle.php?article=12934

Lonnie thank you for the post!

I will say that I do believe posts with a link a lot more than a rumor. I sure hope this is somewhat close to the truth.

Thaks again!

From a practical standpoint, it makes sense to chop the NID 10,000 and NID25,00 notes out of circulation. They are too big to be of use in general circulation once the currency is revalued, and frankly it would not surprise me if they already have more 'normal' values, eg NID 5, 10, 20 or 25, 50 and 100 in the treasury ready for issuing. if they haven't, then on a practical basis we may be waiting a while for an RV!

From a practical standpoint, it makes sense to chop the NID 10,000 and NID25,00 notes out of circulation. They are too big to be of use in general circulation once the currency is revalued, and frankly it would not surprise me if they already have more 'normal' values, eg NID 5, 10, 20 or 25, 50 and 100 in the treasury ready for issuing. if they haven't, then on a practical basis we may be waiting a while for an RV!

They do...I have some 50's

• 1 year later...

http://executive-mag...p?article=12934

Hey Lonnie Hows Ali?