Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka - New login page

lennie

Hi,

When I tried to log in to my Warka account today I was promted to change password. After I did that I got this page.

I can't figure out what to do. Have anyone been thou this process with success ?

http://tinypic.com/r/30c22h4/5

Its hard to read the text so I have copy pasted it

Please Enter The Verification Text ( this text will be verified by you on each login )

Please Select Your Verification Image:

Edited by lennie

Wow, just tried mine. Same as last week. Hope your on the right site.

My page opens with me having to check the box to except there terms, then continue,

put in account numbers, then copy verify box,

then password,

then your in.

Sorry to change the subject but is anyone else on Dinarvets having a hard time getting Warka to purchase stocks? For months I have tried to buy stock and they have only purchased 1 stock in all that time. Their answer to me was, "the stocks I was purchasing, no one was selling."  That's not true, as per the ISX. I've even mixed up my 4 stock purchases just to see if they get executed. I diligently put my orders in on Sunday for Tues and on Tuesday for Thursday. Nothing! I am trying to buy shares to use up money in my account. Then transfer my shares to my new broker.

But they are very quick to sell your shares of stock. Now all of a sudden it doesn't take 40 days, it is immediately.

Thank you for any replies.

Yes ~ and it’s a real pain in the A$$, added security measures I guess.  Once you login you’ll be prompted to change your password.  Once you change your password you’re taken to another screen asking to validate the text message pin sent to your cell phone.  At this point select letter (a) and enter (a) in the text box provided.  This should allow you access to your Warka account.  Whoever, every time you login you’ll be required to change your password.  Recommend keeping the same password and just add/minus one character at the end.  Hope this helps, many blessing.   

• Upvote 1