Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WARNINGS exposure of IRAQI FUNDS FROZEN abroad risk! (2013-06-30 21:22:12)

ALBUNDY

Warnings exposure of Iraqi funds Frozen abroad risk

2013-06-30 21:22:12

The future of Iraq / special called parliamentary sources, on Sunday, the government to deal cautiously with the file of Iraqi funds frozen in international banks since 1990, after a vote the UN Security Council on Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII, stressing the need to form specialized committees to follow up on this matter.

The sources told »the future of Iraq» that the Iraqi government claim to deal with file frozen Iraqi funds in the central bank professionally high for fear of exploitation of some countries that claim that Iraq owes them, especially after the decision to exit the country from Chapter VII, which means lifting of international protection to those Money makes it vulnerable to greedy. Informed sources called for the government to form an ad hoc committee of experts and the use of foreign experts to discuss all the belongings that belong to Iraq in this regard.

The UN Security Council voted unanimously last Thursday, the Resolution No. 2107 which provides for partially remove Iraq from the provisions of Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations, and an end to the mission of the Special Coordinator of the United Nations responsible for my Kuwaiti missing persons and property.

The transfer of the Security Council, by resolution, My Kuwaiti missing persons and property under Chapter VI to the work of the United Nations Mission to help Iraq (UNAMI) and keep them under the umbrella of the UN Security Council review.

THE LINK : http://www.almustakbalpaper.net/news.php?id=19077

Warnings exposure of Iraqi funds abroad risk

Sunday, 30 June 2013 20:49.

Parliamentary sources called on the government to deal cautiously with the file of Iraqi funds frozen in international banks since 1990, after the UN Security Council vote on Iraq would emerge from Chapter VII, stressing the need to form specialized committees to follow up on this matter.

The sources said that the Iraqi government claim to deal with file frozen Iraqi funds in the central bank professionally high for fear of exploitation of some countries that claim that Iraq owes them, especially after the decision to exit the country from Chapter VII, which means lifting the international protection that money makes it vulnerable to greedy .

Informed sources called for the government to form an ad hoc committee of experts and the use of foreign experts to discuss all the belongings that belong to Iraq in this regard.

The UN Security Council voted unanimously last Thursday, the Resolution No. 2107 which provides for partially remove Iraq from the provisions of Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations, and an end to the mission of the Special Coordinator of the United Nations responsible for my Kuwaiti missing persons and property.

The transfer of the Security Council, by resolution, My Kuwaiti missing persons and property under Chapter VI to the work of the United Nations Mission to help Iraq (UNAMI) and keep them under the umbrella of the UN Security Council review.

THE LINK : http://www.uragency.net/index.php/2012-03-11-16-31-52/2012-03-11-16-33-57/21860-2013-06-30-20-49-21

Oh Nooo, another Lurker/Newb  comment! 

(Proudly in the game since Mar 2013)

It seems, to this Lurker/Newb, that all the dominoes have fallen into place for the RV to take place.  Except for maybe one more.domino.  The above article above says that Iraqi FUNDS were frozen in 1990. I believe IQD 3.4'ish to USD $1 AND Saddam dinars. Reportedly in the 10's of billions. Were the FUNDS allows to convert to new IQD? If they "release/Unfreeze?" these funds now they will be worthless if still in IQD compared to what they use to be worth . So, Is that why the UN is still technically in control (Iraq technically in Chap 7) until they can  figure out when to release the funds? AFTER the RV!!!   just food for thought!!

P.S.  RV will be July 11th, why- because thats my dads birthday.     Rate?  82 to 1, why - because that will be his age!!  (Sorry pop)

These funds need to be unfrozen, but they probably are not IQD, but rather exist as the currency of the countries they are in, so will not be affected by an RV.

If I am wrong, then this gives the CBI a huge incentive to RV soon!

Peace and Prosperity