Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's now official...C7 release end of month.

Luigi1

If this hits on july 1 st....triple celebration for me...no make that guadruple. My birthday...puppy litter no 1 due ...on holiday and never going back to work. Every thing crossed. ;):)

Betty,

I am with you.. it will be holiday for the rest of my career but no puppy here :) only cross stitch lol

I'm getting married in 4 days. THIS would be an AWESOME wedding present  :twothumbs:

Congrats, Alex! May God;s blessings upon your marriage and remember LOVE = GIVE :)

just got a call from my friend in the middle east, he says Iraqi's are running in and out of each others houses trying to find loose dinar, something must be up.

Jon,

what do you mean by loose dinar...? they are trying to grab as much dinar as possible.. ben will be flying out of the window :)  time to catch 'em.

Thousands of journalists are preparing to CELEBRATE the EXIT of IRAQ from CHAPTER VII

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Preparing the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate to celebrate the imminent withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII of the Iraqis, who is seen from the door complete national sovereignty and Iraq's possession of wealth, and the foundations of its economy.

The union was prepared after a series of meetings held during the past few days, led by pro-Lami Journalists Syndicate to set basic guidelines for the celebration of this day is a day of liberation from the constraints imposed on Iraq by the UN Security Council trusteeship on Troath a busy schedule for the occasion.

Include the ceremonial part by thousands of journalists in Baghdad and the provinces as well as citizens from different segments of society distribution Prize Baghdad major annual press contribution from the union to contribute to improve and provide the printed press and broadcast in Iraq after years of proliferation of newspapers, publications and radio and television stations in the Iraq and to promote the march of the Iraqi press and encourage journalists to submit all have creations contribute to the development of journalism in Iraq. "

It also comes the launch of the award after having made Iraqi journalists Constellation great martyrs who sacrificed their blood to get information from the site of the event, and the delivery of free call and live image to the world Alojma where allocated cash prizes huge increase of / 200 / million dinars distributed to journalists, the winners of the competition according to the conditions set for it. ".

The prize is awarded and the 24 for best investigative survey and the best program television journalist and best software radio journalist and best television reporter and best interview and best columnist and best photo journalist and best cartoon and best young journalist and best material releases political, economic and cultural addition to sports journalism and specialized and be within the category of participation and only one of the award categories. "

Include ceremonial paragraphs art and songs for a number of singers Iraqis and poems as well as an exhibition of Carictar about placed seventh item and restrictions imposed on Iraq and shackled economy and wealth and the suffering of Iraqis as a result of these restrictions and the efforts and sacrifices made to break these restrictions even won free will patiently Iraqis and their sacrifices.

THE LINK : http://www.kitabat.com/ar/page/23/06/2013/13555/الاف-الصحفيين-يعدون-للاحتفال-بخروج-العراق-من-السابع.html