Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Whilst I have bought in to the revaluation of world currencies,particularly ,the Iraqi Dinar,I have been torn to shredds by naysayers,family members,offkilter gurus that have been saying "we'll see it next week",since the time I entered this journey.I guess you could say I've become a lurker.Truth no longer seems to matter to far too many people.My beliefs were already established young in life.I was just hoping that this investment could be a feather in my cap.It still can ,and I still have hope,regardless.Go RV.Keep your eyes open and watch your topknot.

• Upvote 3

Whilst I have bought in to the revaluation of world currencies,particularly ,the Iraqi Dinar,I have been torn to shredds by naysayers,family members,offkilter gurus that have been saying "we'll see it next week",since the time I entered this journey.I guess you could say I've become a lurker.Truth no longer seems to matter to far too many people.My beliefs were already established young in life.I was just hoping that this investment could be a feather in my cap.It still can ,and I still have hope,regardless.Go RV.Keep your eyes open and watch your topknot.

What you have said here is closer to the truth than ANYTHING I have read on DV or elsewhere.......God Bless You !!

• Upvote 2