Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI, OCrush & Ray introduce lower demons

JMULS31

Steve is no longer a credible poster since he advertised his "last" post some time ago, notice he now posts in groups so as to ease his way back into the mainstream..........lucky for him Mo and Curly don't mind

Steve was never a credible poster. I remember back in early 2011 when he said that the ATM's were loaded with the lower denoms and being guarded by American troops.... What a laugh that was.

• Upvote 3

Steve was never a credible poster. I remember back in early 2011 when he said that the ATM's were loaded with the lower denoms and being guarded by American troops.... What a laugh that was.

How easily some forget...This is from Steve in early 2011.

I just received a confirmation that the three positions have in fact been named and seated but not formally announced. This is very positive that I now have one more box checked off the list. I am working on the HCL Law a/k/a "Oil and Gas Law" to be signed next.

This confirms now from several sources that we are in deed on track and moving in the right direction and the days are now numbered.

I am so glad to finally say that we are days away vs. weeks away. I also received several more very powerful facts that I cannot share the source or details, but did put a huge smile on my face. Please trust me as I am not making this up.

I am expecting a few more calls today and will post if I can to bring you the latest in the journey and historic event.

I was asked to also add my bullet points for review.

Blessings to you great members of the don't promote other sites Family.

Steve

Where we are today:

• 2011 Budget done and approved by parliament.

• Dr. Shabibi announced a new rate of $3.10 to $3.20 during the ceremony several weeks ago.

• Dr. Shabibi unveiled the new lower dominations of currency that will be replacing the existing currency with the three zeros.

• 13 US treasury members still in Iraq working at the Ministry of Finance.

• 13 US treasury members will remain in Iraq until the revaluation has been completed and cashing out is done.

• Maliki announced on Iraqi TV that the Dinar will change in value to over $3.00.

• All citizens by now know that their currency will change to over $3.00.

• Now England has finance staff working alongside US treasury staff at the MOF.

• MOF is waiting on the final go ahead and assured Parliament that it can have the “new money” in all necessary locations within 24-48 hours from activation.

• Iraq is revaluating their currency on Israel TV which was huge news.

• The 3 remaining positions have been picked and waiting to be announced.

• HCL law which is called the “oil and gas law” has been approved and now waiting for signatures to go into effect.

• Citizens in northern Iraq – Kirkuk area are getting restless.

• Every one of our contacts are now thinks within days and not weeks.

• Several days ago Parliament asked Maliki to return in 2 days to answer questions. He did to that and it went into very late night hours.

• I personal feel that next week would be a great window of opportunity but very confident that it will have taken place before the end of the month or the demonstrations will get totally out of control and chaos will break out and perhaps destroy all progress to date.

• Upvote 1

How easily some forget...This is from Steve in early 2011.

I just received a confirmation that the three positions have in fact been named and seated but not formally announced. This is very positive that I now have one more box checked off the list. I am working on the HCL Law a/k/a "Oil and Gas Law" to be signed next.

This confirms now from several sources that we are in deed on track and moving in the right direction and the days are now numbered.

I am so glad to finally say that we are days away vs. weeks away. I also received several more very powerful facts that I cannot share the source or details, but did put a huge smile on my face. Please trust me as I am not making this up.

I am expecting a few more calls today and will post if I can to bring you the latest in the journey and historic event.

I was asked to also add my bullet points for review.

Blessings to you great members of the don't promote other sites Family.

Steve

Where we are today:

• 2011 Budget done and approved by parliament.

• Dr. Shabibi announced a new rate of $3.10 to $3.20 during the ceremony several weeks ago.

• Dr. Shabibi unveiled the new lower dominations of currency that will be replacing the existing currency with the three zeros.

• 13 US treasury members still in Iraq working at the Ministry of Finance.

• 13 US treasury members will remain in Iraq until the revaluation has been completed and cashing out is done.

• Maliki announced on Iraqi TV that the Dinar will change in value to over $3.00.

• All citizens by now know that their currency will change to over $3.00.

• Now England has finance staff working alongside US treasury staff at the MOF.

• MOF is waiting on the final go ahead and assured Parliament that it can have the “new money” in all necessary locations within 24-48 hours from activation.

• Iraq is revaluating their currency on Israel TV which was huge news.

• The 3 remaining positions have been picked and waiting to be announced.

• HCL law which is called the “oil and gas law” has been approved and now waiting for signatures to go into effect.

• Citizens in northern Iraq – Kirkuk area are getting restless.

• Every one of our contacts are now thinks within days and not weeks.

• Several days ago Parliament asked Maliki to return in 2 days to answer questions. He did to that and it went into very late night hours.

• I personal feel that next week would be a great window of opportunity but very confident that it will have taken place before the end of the month or the demonstrations will get totally out of control and chaos will break out and perhaps destroy all progress to date.

Yeah, he kicked me off his site for questioning the rv on Israeli tv thing. What a joke that guy is

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1