Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WHERE ARE THE PHOTOS TERRY K, DELTA and FRANK

SpyGuy007

5-20-2013 Intel Guru TerryK I HEARD THAT WF HAS HAD IT FOR DAYS. I HAVE THREE VP FRIENDS AT WF AND THEY HAVE ALL TOLD ME THEY CAN SEE IT BUT ITS NOT RELEASED. I FEEL WONDERFUL ABOUT WED NIGHT. WE ARE THERE PEEPS. ON A CALL NOW WITH SOURCE, WOW. IM TELLING YOU THIS IS IT HAS TO BE FOR WHAT IM BEING TOLD AND 7 ARTICLES JUST SENT TO ME, OMG.

You would think after all of these sightings we would see a "PHOTO" from one of these PUMPERS !!!! I will say it again there are over 1 BILLION Cell phones on the planet and where are the photos of these Wells Fargo Bankers Computer Screeens. I called the 1-800 Phone Number of the Wells Fargo that I have used in the past to purchase currency this morning. There is a 20 second message that states that WELLS FARGO Does NOT and WILL NOT carry the Iraq Dinar in the future !!!! Fellow Dinarians if you owned a BANK and you were about to make up to 25% or more profit ( If the Dinar comes out at 1 to 1) WELLS FARGO WILL MAKE $250,000 PER MILLION PURE PROFITOFF A SINGLE CUSTOMER !!!!!!  Do you think that Wells Fargo would still have that message on their phone line???? Please DO NOT FALL for TERRYK's BS. I did......  AGAIN I called my Wells Fargo Financial Advisor and he just laughs at me and he asks how that DINAR AND DONG IS DOING TODAY... There are NO Secret Meetings going on that he knew about and he said if there were anyone talking about the Dinar RV he would know. He did say that he has heard that there have been alot of people calling his branch asking stupid questions about a secret 1-800 number and how do they get on the list to receive the number. He said we just laugh about it. So I guess TERRY K and the pumpers have alot of followers where I live in FL.  I asked him to send me a photo of his computer screen that shows the DINAR Flashing or whatever TerryK is wanting all of us to belive it is doing. and he said he would and I just got the email from a REAL WELLS FARGO Employee. Here is the photo he sent me.

post-49443-0-97438600-1369143434_thumb.jpost-49443-0-61495700-1369143460_thumb.j

He sent me a PHOTO of the LOCH NESS MONSTER !!!

Folks I have had enough of this crazy RIDE and I am getting off.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Hey if you sell  for $400.00 dollars a million I'll save you. Then you can get off this roller coaster and enjoy your life without having to worry about this investment coming to an end. Just saying, not being malicious.

Anyone who has been in this investment for more than a week should know better than to pay attention to terryk...okie...and the many others who call the RV daily.  There is more going on here than just pumping dinar, I really believe this is mental illness and the people that are still listening to them and believing the nonsense they spew........are beyond desperate and not playing with a full deck either.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5-20-2013 Intel Guru TerryK I HEARD THAT WF HAS HAD IT FOR DAYS. I HAVE THREE VP FRIENDS AT WF AND THEY HAVE ALL TOLD ME THEY CAN SEE IT BUT ITS NOT RELEASED. I FEEL WONDERFUL ABOUT WED NIGHT. WE ARE THERE PEEPS. ON A CALL NOW WITH SOURCE, WOW. IM TELLING YOU THIS IS IT HAS TO BE FOR WHAT IM BEING TOLD AND 7 ARTICLES JUST SENT TO ME, OMG.

You would think after all of these sightings we would see a "PHOTO" from one of these PUMPERS !!!! I will say it again there are over 1 BILLION Cell phones on the planet and where are the photos of these Wells Fargo Bankers Computer Screeens. I called the 1-800 Phone Number of the Wells Fargo that I have used in the past to purchase currency this morning. There is a 20 second message that states that WELLS FARGO Does NOT and WILL NOT carry the Iraq Dinar in the future !!!! Fellow Dinarians if you owned a BANK and you were about to make up to 25% or more profit ( If the Dinar comes out at 1 to 1) WELLS FARGO WILL MAKE $250,000 PER MILLION PURE PROFITOFF A SINGLE CUSTOMER !!!!!!  Do you think that Wells Fargo would still have that message on their phone line???? Please DO NOT FALL for TERRYK's BS. I did......  AGAIN I called my Wells Fargo Financial Advisor and he just laughs at me and he asks how that DINAR AND DONG IS DOING TODAY... There are NO Secret Meetings going on that he knew about and he said if there were anyone talking about the Dinar RV he would know. He did say that he has heard that there have been alot of people calling his branch asking stupid questions about a secret 1-800 number and how do they get on the list to receive the number. He said we just laugh about it. So I guess TERRY K and the pumpers have alot of followers where I live in FL.  I asked him to send me a photo of his computer screen that shows the DINAR Flashing or whatever TerryK is wanting all of us to belive it is doing. and he said he would and I just got the email from a REAL WELLS FARGO Employee. Here is the photo he sent me.

attachicon.gifWF Logo.jpgattachicon.gifloch-ness-monster.jpg

He sent me a PHOTO of the LOCH NESS MONSTER !!!

Folks I have had enough of this crazy RIDE and I am getting off.

sorry you fell for there garbage, they are here for humor only. relax and enjoy the ride!!!

SpyGuy if you want a real laugh...and little tug at the heart-strings too...go over to ReCr@ps and read all the bible verses and love after Okie and following announce RV and his impending "email of joy". They announce "it's done" over and over and over again. Woops...then the PTB interrupt the flow and it's "next" Friday..."next" Monday. On and on and on. And don't expect to post anything negative about ANY of them dishing out the hopium. They don't want to hear a word of "real" news or intel. So stay here my friend, get a sense of humor and take it all with a grain of salt.  :D

• Upvote 1