Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Do you need a Warka account to be in the ISX

bluejay

I'm sure this has been covered before, but I would like to know if you need an Warka account to invest in the ISX. How does evreyone feel about exposing there personal info social security # etc... In order to obtain the account. Thanks for the help.

• Upvote 1

bluejay, you don't have to have a Warka account to be in the ISX. There are a couple of other brokers you can use to get into the ISX. To answer your question

about giving out personal information to Warka, I've had an account with Warka for years with no problem also I'm assuming you know that just like any broker

Scottrade, E-Trade ect. you will be asked to provide this personal info. Hope that was a little help.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

bluejay, you don't have to have a Warka account to be in the ISX. There are a couple of other brokers you can use to get into the ISX. To answer your question

about giving out personal information to Warka, I've had an account with Warka for years with no problem also I'm assuming you know that just like any broker

Scottrade, E-Trade ect. you will be asked to provide this personal info. Hope that was a little help.

Can you provide 1 to 2 broker contact info?

Thanks in advance.

I don't know how to thank someone anymore on our new system, but thanks for your help I will look into a broker.

Go ti isx-iq.net,click on English-in upper left-hand corner-will take you to a menu,click on brokers-will give details on each.I recomment Karmal.com. I have been dealing with Warka for several years,and up until about a year ago,they were great.When the market went electronic,their service fell off drastically. They run a dual exchange,with the non-Iraqi's handled seperately.It's my "guess that they take "care of" their Iraqi customers first,their "fat cat" customers second,and the rest of us LAST. Getting orders on both "buy and sell" is darn near impossible.Just IMHO

Go ti isx-iq.net,click on English-in upper left-hand corner-will take you to a menu,click on brokers-will give details on each.I recomment Karmal.com. I have been dealing with Warka for several years,and up until about a year ago,they were great.When the market went electronic,their service fell off drastically. They run a dual exchange,with the non-Iraqi's handled seperately.It's my "guess that they take "care of" their Iraqi customers first,their "fat cat" customers second,and the rest of us LAST. Getting orders on both "buy and sell" is darn near impossible.Just IMHO

How much does it cost to setup everything with karmal.com? Any help would be appreciated.

Did Warka stop responding to you? Just curious War Eagle.

Thanks in advance...you can send me a PM if you would like.

Kingjaffi

I wired my money to warka on monday morning and have yet to hear anything back. I have sent 3 emails and heard nothing. Maybe they are just busy. At least that is what i want to believe. Steve

• 2 months later...

do you still recommend Karmal.com?