Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

another bank to ad to rv exchange list

xdmed

fyi peeps bb&t bank sells dinar and will exchange them after the rv if you go to a small branch they may tell you no but ask them to call it in because they do and dont know it i went to my closest local and they said no but i went to bigger branch location and they said yes and did and assured me they would exchange after rv and that the small branch could have as well they just didnt know it

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Also go to Chase Banks. They will exchange Dinars with no fees if you open an account. NO FEES! Some Chase banks have no idea whatr you are talking so be sure to check them out in your area.

NOT in oregon. I went there and they said they are not going to be in on the RV.

fyi peeps bb&t bank sells dinar and will exchange them after the rv if you go to a small branch they may tell you no but ask them to call it in because they do and dont know it i went to my closest local and they said no but i went to bigger branch location and they said yes and did and assured me they would exchange after rv and that the small branch could have as well they just didnt know it

Were they aware of or expecting an rv or just speaking in general regarding foreign currency? Great post. I have accounts with BB&T.