Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Will The Dinar Be Revaluated? By Joseph Cafariello 04/25/2013

Whats misleading? I thought this was a very balanced and well thought out piece......should be read by many.....

lol keep, i slept since this post.  i agree it was good to read but the people on the other site stated what parts was misleading and had links to back them up, which i did read also.  i dont know why you got negged for stating your opinion, i plused you back to even.  

lol keep, i slept since this post.  i agree it was good to read but the people on the other site stated what parts was misleading and had links to back them up, which i did read also.  i dont know why you got negged for stating your opinion, i plused you back to even.  

Are you able to share any of that info that was tagged as misleading and maybe share some of those links?

Are you able to share any of that info that was tagged as misleading and maybe share some of those links?

You can go to recaps and look.  It was in a post like this one yesterday.  The information and the links were from someone responding to the post as we are.  Its all good tho, everyone has their own theories.  :peace: