Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Now that's FUNNY

Frogee

TRAFFIC LIGHT

I was sitting at a long red traffic light yesterday, minding my own business, patiently waiting for it to turn green even though there was no on coming cross traffic.

A carload of bearded, young, loud Muslims, shouting Anti-British slogans, with a half-burned Union Jack taped on the boot of their car and a "Remember 9-11" slogan spray painted on the side, was stopped next to me.

Suddenly they yelled,"Aqbar Allah! Praise Allah!" and took off before the light changed.

Out of nowhere an 18-wheeler truck came speeding through the crossing and ran directly over their car, crushing it completely and killing everyone in it.

For several minutes I sat in my car thinking to myself, "Hell...that could have been me!"

…So today, bright and early, I went out and got a job as a truck driver.

• Upvote 9

TRAFFIC LIGHT

I was sitting at a long red traffic light yesterday, minding my own business, patiently waiting for it to turn green even though there was no on coming cross traffic.

A carload of bearded, young, loud Muslims, shouting Anti-British slogans, with a half-burned Union Jack taped on the boot of their car and a "Remember 9-11" slogan spray painted on the side, was stopped next to me.

Suddenly they yelled,"Aqbar Allah! Praise Allah!" and took off before the light changed.

Out of nowhere an 18-wheeler truck came speeding through the crossing and ran directly over their car, crushing it completely and killing everyone in it.

For several minutes I sat in my car thinking to myself, "Hell...that could have been me!"

…So today, bright and early, I went out and got a job as a truck driver.

That is funny.

Too bad it was Big Oil and not the Muslims that started all this war/terror stuff.

If it were the chairman of Exxon in the car, I'd get a job as a truck driver.

You guys drank the kool aid...

• Downvote 8

That is funny.

Too bad it was Big Oil and not the Muslims that started all this war/terror stuff.

If it were the chairman of Exxon in the car, I'd get a job as a truck driver.

You guys drank the kool aid...

So you're a jihadist sympathizer. I didn't realize we had so many of your kind running around the US. Take your sorry butt to Iran and if you make it back tell me how wonderful a country that is.

• Upvote 3