Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

where can I buy VND?

jbbdolphins

banks are hit and miss, used to be wells fargo and several others sold it but not any longer, at least not in my area. most of the dealers sell dong as well pricing seems to be anywhere from $75 - $90 per million. you can normally pick it up on ebay for better pricing than dealers have though, i've seen alot of millions in the low 70 range lately

• 4 weeks later...

Travelex has had the best prices for the vnd that I have come across. Less than $60 per mil. Last time I talked to a rep in Houston you could get a 9.1 or 9.2 mil package for just over $500.00. I suggest getting in touch with them for the best buy.

jbb. i bought some back in dec of 2011 from wells fargo in sun city az. it cost me 57 dollars plus change per mil. i do not know what they would charge now. the bank is on bell rd  in sun city az and i think the adress is around 9800 bell rd. any well fargo bank could get the phone number for you.   hope this  helps

old timer

• 3 weeks later...