Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Advice for Post-RV

jlldrs

Many people on this forum are new to investing in anything period. Some of you have been involved in investing in foreign currency, gold, stocks, bonds, etc. for a long time. Some people are savy when it comes to investments and some are not.

The purpose to this thread is simply for anyone to give advice to some of the new investors on what to do after or even prior to the RV occurring. My thoughts are that everyone wants to save as much from taxes as possible.

What are some steps that we should be taking right now: Talk to an accountant? Talk to a tax attorney? Get setup with a good broker? How do you go about talking to a tax attorney about an investment like this? What are some questions we should be asking these professionals?

I, myself have got an accountant and a broker already. Is a tax attorney needed?

I believe that Adam will really help out the VIPs on the forum, but for everyone else that has no clue on where to get started post RV any and all advice is welcome.

I have invested for many years and have made many mistakes and learned from them.

one thing for sure pay the taxes first , then you will know how much you have for sure.

DO NOT GIVE ANY AWAY BECAUSE YOU FEEL SORRY FOR THEM, THEY GOT THERE FOR A REASON,

OR LOAN OUT TO YOUR FAMILY WHAT YOU DO NOT WANT BACK OR TO FRIENDS YOU DO NOT WANT TO LOSE AS FRIENDS.

DO NOT GIVE ANY AWAY BEFORE AT LEAST 6 MONTHS OF THINKING ON IT. YOU MIGHT MAKE A LIST

NOW AND KEEP IT HANDY TO LOOK AT ONCE IN A WHILE, SEE IF YOU FEEL THE SAME WHEN THE RV HAPPENS

i am a day trader of stocks at this time. one thing I am sure of is that do not keep a lot in US $, it is losing value every year. physical gold and silver for the long term is what we plan to do ,they are universial money. dinartrade will do a gold exchange if you go to calif.