Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Advice for Post-RV

jlldrs

I have been preparing for years now on the RV I believed in. For anybody new to planning the next BIG steps here is the two things you should do now. Buy this one book The Inheritors Handbook from Bloomberg Personal Bookshelf by Dan Rottenberg. You will only have to read section one of the three sections. But it is the best explanation of the 'Trusts' that need to be learned when you are a person of substance. It is an easy read and the best info in an inexpensive place. I have been buying up these books off eBay for $5 to $15 instead of paying the $30 new.

Next get yourself a trust, it is the safest place for now. LLC's are good if that is what your mind can handle, but in the end the trust is less trouble(only hard to set up 'right' in the beginning, after that they mostly flow. The most superior trust there is for the reval is the 508 Corp Sole ...ie Corp of 1 ... but States are shutting them down everywhere right now. So check your State and see if you can still file one there. It is a touchy subject. Maybe I'll check online as a project for everyone and see which states are good to go still and which ones are locked down at present). WHAT EVER YOU DO, DO NOT GET A Trust that has your wife as the trustee and you as the grantor. They will allow you to have those kind, and will sell them to you all the day long,,,,,BUT,,,, they are the most easiest of trusts to pierce!!!

More later, we will digest the subject if you'd like here.

work on understanding the basics of a trust and do start moving all your assets into one two or even three trust once you get their jists.

Next understand one important thing about taxes,,,, (here is and A,B,C) Do not r u s h to pay your taxes up front. A. there is time to pay all you owe later. They will gladly take your money whenever you want to pay. B. Learn not to 'trigger' certain requirements ie filing, disclosure, enumeration, and most importantly specific definitions of things (BY FAR the hardest thing to do and learn the difference of. You may in layman's terms think that money or activities means one thing or another compliance wise,,, but in fact you might be ignorant that your money or compliance didn't apply to what you were doing or 'thought it meant'. That is why you have to have your hippy dippy Decoder Ring when you look at IRS Code. Or best hire that Attorney and CPA. Most rich people do for this part of wealth preservation)) and C. DO NOT PROTEST a tax you are liable for! You can get into more trouble for protesting a liable tax than not ever paying for it. Great care has to come with area.

Can't have the perks without the responsibility that goes along with it aye. (Holding up my little cardboard sign) Will Work for ThankYou's

Edited by Steward
Humor

i don't know about you all...but as speculative as this investment is...and though i have only told a couple of people about our participation in the dinar...each as been shocked beyond measure that we would be involved...now, don't get me wrong...we are happy to be involved and very thankful to the person who told us about the dinar...we don't want to count the $s as in the bank quite yet...hope i am wrong...seems as if some of you have been riding this wave for a very long time...we've only been with it a month and we are exhausted from the anticipation of God allowing us such a blessing and responsibility...and then of course wondering if we just through next months house payment down the drain...again, hope i am proved wrong!!! :-)

I live in Anniston, Alabama. Does anyone know some really good Tax attorney, accountant, financial planner, estate planner, etc in my area.

God Bless,

http://sovereignsociety.com/

Can't remember where I put my other thread. But go here and sign up for their free newsletter. Then just call them. They are good people. I have been talking to them for the past year.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/showthread.php?17054-Advice-for-Post-RV&p=117392&highlight=#post117392#ixzz0kYRKLzTS

i don't know about you all...but as speculative as this investment is...and though i have only told a couple of people about our participation in the dinar...each as been shocked beyond measure that we would be involved...now, don't get me wrong...we are happy to be involved and very thankful to the person who told us about the dinar...we don't want to count the $s as in the bank quite yet...hope i am wrong...seems as if some of you have been riding this wave for a very long time...we've only been with it a month and we are exhausted from the anticipation of God allowing us such a blessing and responsibility...and then of course wondering if we just through next months house payment down the drain...again, hope i am proved wrong!!! :-)

Joy, never invest money you cannot afford to lose. I have waited 6 years and have never lost faith. I would buy more when ever I had some spare $. I know that this is a 'Buy and Hold' investment,,, but it is leaning towards July through November window I believe.

glad i am not married to you! no chemicals, no video camera, no vegas, the root word which makes up our word luck is the same root word that forms lucifer...i hope luck has nothing to do with this....

The good news is this is not a 'luck' thing it will happen with or without us. The Dinar has been a solid currency for 2000 years. History always repeats itself. "What has been done will be done again" Trick will be whether we get 'Cut Off' from it by greedy Govt. Bring whatever you can learn to the Round Table. We will help each other succeed.

Its the common middle class working for a living person that has made this country into one to be reckoned with. Hold your head high and know that this is a learning curve, that's all.

Im in the same boat you are and am learning a lot here. When the time comes, we have a large team of experience and intellect to pull from. It is my hope that all in here from Adam forward consider this a Team effort. Perhaps one day- a big family who can really make a difference in the world. God knows the Earth needs our help. :) sorry to be preachy, just felt I needed to voice that.

Here's what to do, if it does RV and you have enough Dinars to have a lot of money, first thing take a few bucks and buy something nice or something pretty. Next pay off your bills to be debt free. Then what I would do is wait around 30 days or more talk to a lot of different lawyers, financial planners, don't put all your eggs in one basket. Invest a portion of the money that will give you money back monthly or quarterly returns so you always have something coming in. Main thing is don't listen to friends and family and give them money, because all of a sudden all your friends and family are going to be your best buds and want something for you. Your money is not going away and this could be the golden ring and don't be in a hurry and **** it away. Your money will still be there tomorrow

• Upvote 1