Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Most Honest Three Minutes on Television

smee2

I looked for this here, but could not find it. If it should happen to be a repost, listen to it again. I don't think anyone, especially American citizens, American politicians, and their Allies can hear this too often.

The most honest three and a half minutes of television, EVER

Brutally honest response to “America is the Greatest Country on Earth”:

http://www.safeshare.tv/w/UAGOcLSuLX

Note: I feel, that as one of those Allies, the closest geographical neighbour, and part of an alliance that works across the longest unarmed border in the world, I have the duty, as a good friend, to send this along and hope it might do some good ... for America, and Americans. It is not your neighbours who can make you a great country again ... it is you ... the American citizen. 

• Upvote 2

At first I was shocked and about to turn the video off.  As a Christian I was offended at his presentation and the flagrant use of fowl language.  But as I listen to the end I realized that it was the "shock" that caused me to listen . . . he the speech was correct.  Waking up is hard to do when you have been asleep for a long period, but awake we must.  A return to values and integrity and morality and honesty and courage and hard work and self-reliance and a hundred other things that we have allowed to be eroded from who we are.  God help us to get back to values we have buried under the refuse of so called progress.  

So he outlines where we  were and where we are.  But he didn't feel in the blank...Who is the greatest nation then?

China?  No

Canada?  Sorry Smee..no

I think what this says is we aren't AS great as we once were.  But I have to admit, if I was any other country in the world, and I knew the US military was about to thump on me...I'd certainly be the scardiest nation on the face of the planet.

I think our best days are ahead of us.