Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The House delay its next Thursday to scratch a quorum

k98nights

The çáöñûçã -26/03/2013-11: 30 am | Hits: 215

The House postponed its regular Tuesday to Thursday for lack of quorum for the meeting.

An informed source said Wednesday that "House speaker Osama Al-nujaifi decided to adjourn until Thursday for lack of quorum for the meeting."

FThe Presidium of the session saw a House with alnbabet blocks and heads of parliamentary committees during its meeting on Tuesday, hot atmosphereAnd very verbal altercations over the security file and the postponement of elections in Anbar and Nineveh.

It was hoped that the House would hold regular meeting Tuesday to discuss a number of important laws and voteHealth membership Attorney THAMER Ibrahim Daher.

The fall comes as repeated quorum under repeated Government claims the majority, some analysts pointed out if the majority does not believe the quorum of meeting routine, how will the rebounder and saw serious political circles to talk about recently spoofed as majority share of reality but put to tamper with the emotions of citizens who do not normally look to the fact that the allegations not only by reference to the methods of the solution put forward by the beloved Imam Sistani reference work for crisis containment and keep away from The deliberate policies of sectarianism

burathanews.com/news_article_188888.html

I wonder why these people are not showing up? I honestly want your opinion.

receiving death threats

don't care

afraid to vote because whatever they do they will make someone mad, so if they don't come their vote will not be noted

lazy

they are so broke, they have to work at their day job to feed their family

I wonder why these people are not showing up? I honestly want your opinion.

receiving death threats

don't care

afraid to vote because whatever they do they will make someone mad, so if they don't come their vote will not be noted

lazy

they are so broke, they have to work at their day job to feed their family

I choose All of the above.