Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Why would Egypt want Iraqi Dinars?

Why would Egypt want Iraqi Dinars?

NOTE: This came from an earlier post...showing an article...stating that it sure looks like Egypt wants this worthless toilet paper..."Iraqi Dinars"..and a whole lot of them....I wonder how many countries have them?...lol...

This is a sign that I dont believe has ever been this straight forward, as per what Egypt's Central Bank stated...that makes the dinar look even better...IMO...
((to support its foreign exchange reserves)) Egypt
((will help to support the reserves of the country's foreign exchange)) Egypt

Another Note: Would'nt the Iraqi Dinar need to have more value to support anything in Egypt, especially if Egypts currency is already worth more than Iraqs?
The Egyption Pound right now is 6.7 to the U.S. Dollar, See Oanda Currency Convertor: LINK: http://www.oanda.com/currency/converter/
And Egypt can only get 168 Iraqi Dinars for their Egyptian Pound...where we get 1148 per U.S. Dollar...somebody must believe in the dinar?..lol...

Mary Cooper: Iraqi loan worth four billion dollars to Egypt

March 19, 2013 in political

Cairo / Iraq News Network - Male, a senior bank official at the Central Bank of Egypt, Tuesday, said his country waiting for a deposit of Iraq worth four billion dollars, to support its foreign exchange reserves. The official said, in remarks today, that "deposit taught Iraqi authorities awarded for Egypt, which are estimated at four billion dollars, will help to support the reserves of the country's foreign exchange." And added that "balances foreign reserves present at the CBE, estimated at 13, $ 5 billion, including about $ 6 billion and deposits of Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Turkey. "did not disclose details of the deposit Iraqi searching Iraqi authorities granted to Egypt, and whether the will Egypt كشرائح over several months, or a lump sum.

• Upvote 1

Forget speculation!!!!

I think the bigger thing to discuss is how a CENTRAL BANK is holding DINARS in their reserves....

Now the next question: I thought most central banks were owned by the Fed, or I could be mistake for some part, but with that said wouldn't speculation be out the window as the central banks do work together.

I know that sometimes central banks will buy or sell foreign currencies of their reserves to stabilize values usually helping both central banks remain strong.

i read the whole thing i don't get it. this artical also says iraq should print a 50 k and 100 k note lol thats even worse

The idea of that was to reduce the large amount of cash to be carried.

But restructuring their banking sector can help improve that and remove the need for higher denominations.

We also saw how in the earlier years, it was quite hard to work with dinars with an outdated banking industry.

This really shows why the country ended up being so high on using hard cash only.

MORE FYI: This is a video where the Israelis were buying up dinars years ago, even while the war and a civil war was going on in Iraq...they sure did'nt seem to be scared of the New Iraqi Dinar either....Hmmm?....

(Iraqi dinars hot prospect for Israeli speculators)

You naysayers make what you want out of everything, but the dinar is here to stay...lol....

MORE FYI: This is a video where the Israelis were buying up dinars years ago, even while the war and a civil war was going on in Iraq...they sure did'nt seem to be scared of the New Iraqi Dinar either....Hmmm?....

You naysayers make what you want out of everything, but the dinar is here to stay...lol....

Just out of curiosity, why do you feel the need to include "lol" in every post?  Do you believe that virtually laughing at others somehow makes your argument stronger?

• Upvote 1

LOL...let's see...

Laughing out Loud

Lots of Laughs

Loads of Laughter

Lots of Lamebrains...this could be it...what do you think...I did'nt want to say it outright...but we can make it be whatever you like?

And let me please add,

Lot's of Love, lol !

Good one 4aprofit !

Iraqi dinars hot prospect for Israeli speculators  .   just like you and me just beacuse alot of other people by dinars in the surrounding countrys does not mean it will RV

Yeah, but I better hang in there with them thar dinars though'...cause I just bought sumtin today'...whereby I lost half my buying power....cause it was half that much last year....my wallet dont lie!...is that considered being a DV/Devaluation of the U.S. Dollar or what?....So why fret over them dinaro's havin an RV...they've already had their DV...and hangin tight!

P.S....Better check them thar pockets before you cry anymore over the dinaro'...The dollar is headed DOWN..while the poor old, terrible dinaro's are holding their GROUND!!!....LOLOLOLOL...

Iraqi dinars hot prospect for Israeli speculators  .   just like you and me just beacuse alot of other people by dinars in the surrounding countrys does not mean it will RV

Of course it doesn't mean R/V

Speculators are a liability to the CBI

They pose a different type of liability than Iraqis who use IQD present day. Why you ask? Because a speculator will not likely cash in their IQD upon a re-denomination for newly re-denoominated notes.. They're going to want something easier to exchange such as dollars or Euros. Pretty sure the CBI loves having a lot of Dollars and Euros and the foreign speculation is a threat to that.

Of course it doesn't mean R/V

Speculators are a liability to the CBI

They pose a different type of liability than Iraqis who use IQD present day. Why you ask? Because a speculator will not likely cash in their IQD upon a re-denomination for newly re-denoominated notes.. They're going to want something easier to exchange such as dollars or Euros. Pretty sure the CBI loves having a lot of Dollars and Euros and the foreign speculation is a threat to that.

But the CBI has all of the money supply covered by reserves, so how is it a problem for the CBI to exchange for the RD IQI or for USD?

Hundreds of theories of what CANT happen....I bet some of you dont sleep worrying over an investment like this....that you must surely CANNOT be involved in...as you just cant like something that you hate this much?...Unless there's a motive here...possibly as per getting people to sell their dinars back...lol...

Maybe they are under the same spel that we havebeen subjected too.