Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Even China is Now Fed Up with North Korean 28 year old Ruler's Actions

Rayzur

While all eyes are on the Middle East, the 28 yr old ruler of North Korea continues to escalate his verbiage and actions toward the US

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4831163/North-Korea-tyrant-Kim-Jong-un-declares-all-out-war-against-enemies.html#ooid=RrY2swYTqBip867R8-kXHhrxHGs-P1wn

Oops, sorry the link does not show up as a direct Video.... Its from the UK Sun and interesting analysis of where things presently stand with this most recent escalation..... 

Here is a hot link at least so you can get to it easier    Video is half way down the page... with the start arrow showing:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4831163/North-Korea-tyrant-Kim-Jong-un-declares-all-out-war-against-enemies.html#ooid=RrY2swYTqBip867R8-kXHhrxHGs-P1wn

PS TexasGranny I tried what you taught me, and it didn't work this time. Maybe cause its embedded in the magazine? This might be a job for superman  :D or JonJon

Edited by Rayzur

I'm still trying to wrap my brain around the fact that the head of State, the ruler, the whatever king of North Korea is 28 years old!!! To put it as delicately as possible, there is a reason you don't want  (secondary to his youth), that much testosterone ruling a country!!! It needs to be reserved for bar fights, and "Jack As s" videos, and not put into a position to have a pizzing contest with the world  :eek:

• Upvote 4

I'm still trying to wrap my brain around the fact that the head of State, the ruler, the whatever king of North Korea is 28 years old!!! To put it as delicately as possible, there is a reason you don't want  (secondary to his youth), that much testosterone ruling a country!!! It needs to be reserved for bar fights, and "Jack As s" videos, and not put into a position to have a pizzing contest with the world  :eek:

Couldn't have said it better myself Rayzur! plus one to ya.

• Upvote 1

***///

He is being encouraged & supported by an evil Uncle and some pretty grim generals left over from the really bad old days who will do anything to maintain their own life-styles at the expense of the N.Korean people. So, yup, add that to the 28-y/o testosterone equation and you come up with one mighty powerful and deadly cocktail.....

I would love to see china really step in and put that little squirrely nut job in his place.

China doesn't like sanctions.  They still do it the ole fashion way . Like go over their and kill

30 or 40  of the N.Koren elite

***///

Excellent strategy, DOG!  We like it...! :twothumbs: