Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Stevel & Member Chat - Post From P.D. - 03/09/2013

ronscarpa

roper, on 09 Mar 2013 - 09:24, said:

ROPER SAID:   Steve, thanks for continually trying to help everyone understand the reasoning and magnitude of what's happening. 2 questions, do you ever sleep? How will the world be affected when people who bought big like yourself or many others at say, 1 billion dinar or more instantly make Forbes most wealthy list?

STEVE REPLIED: Yes I do sleep when I can. As for your second question, I have no clue what others would say. As for Forbes, there are only three people I follow closely, Bill Gates, Warren Buffet and Donald Trump. I have the most respect for people on that list and those who are not, but I do like them the most.

There are so many posts from so many other people that are seeking fame for predicting this and will do anything to get it, however I am doing my best to provide you with information from news articles combined with what has been shared to us so you can make your own assumption and judgment.

There has been many Iraqi budgets in the past in which we actually thought the rate would be in it. Many have spent hundreds of hours with detailed diagrams and we all were not correct. This has gone on for many years now. So what makes this different you ask? 

All of the budges in the past pretty much ran from one to the other and there was no real urgency to complete them. This is the first time that I am aware of, and please correct me if I am wrong, but they actually officially closed the budget and all accounts within for the 2012. I have never seen it reported in the news for any previous years budgets. 

Now that this budget was closed, they (Iraq) could not start disbursing monies until the new budget was completely approved by the government. I have never, ever seen this much focus on such a thing. Another event I have never seen was the in 2012 they found a surplus and added it to the 2013. This was never done before.

There is so much focus on the budget now that something special is going on and they are treating it very different. I guess you can all make your own assumptions as to why. Another statement that keeps popping up in the news, many leaders are stating they want and need a strong currency. So you all can be the judge of what strong is. I will tell you that .00086 to the USD is not all that strong.

The list goes on and on. Time will tell.

I guess it would be fair to say, until the official rate is posted in the CBI website we wait and see who has provided the most accurate information and I will leave it at that.  Blessings, Steve

buck72801, on 09 Mar 2013 - 10:04, said:

BUCK SAID:     To make it simple as what i just read up ^^^^^^ it all points to an RV period...... A much much stroger currency and i willing to bet by the numbers not less then the KWD hands over head, lol, dont hit to hard but thats my Opinion

STEVE REPLIED: Great point. It is hard to comprehend that the 2nd largest country with oil reserves and other assets would end up with the weakest currency in the world. I guess it could happen but that would be a huge mistake.

Here are a few examples if they keep the same rate.

First, it will be very difficult to pay down the international debt that is owed.

Secondly, big contractors will not want to get paid in the Iraq Dinar and will demand payments in United States Dollars with will further weaken their currency.

Thirdly, their purchasing power will be very limited. For example, fighter jets, military equipment, generators for power plants, etc. and the list goes on.

Fourthly, it will be extremely difficult to promote and attract commerce (new business) in Iraq if you hae no real currency or recognized globally.

Finally one of the biggest, other countries can now come in and start purchasing there assets thus leaving them weaker  day by the day   I am sure there is many more, but those I mentioned are major ones.   Blessings,  Steve  

Sager, on 09 Mar 2013 - 10:13, said:

SAGER SAID:    Thank you for this.  Also, to add to what you say, the fact that you can vouch that you know the rate is in the 2013 budget due to your contacts' info (as you stated in previous posts) is ex atremely reassuring. :)  All is good! :      Thanks again    Sager

STEVE REPLIED: Yes, thank you. Text me when you see the new rate as I am not watching for it.

One other thing, our contacts are at a very high level and I will not share yet as to what level until this is over. The only way I would do that is if you start sending me your bank account numbers with your login and passwords and your social security numbers, etc. our contacts will remain protected.

FYI, if your bank account balance is under $100.00 don't bother. :)  :) :)    Blessings,  Steve

Lgraham  Posted Today, 10:16 AM

,IGRAHAM SAID: Yes, all of these great articles do support what you have been saying for a few years now. Thanks for putting them all together as a refresher course for those that are new or might have missed them. Call me a conspiracy nut, but many have believed that this RV should have occured some time earlier. 

Afterall, Shabibi did start talking about removing the zeros back in Feb. of 2010. I have become convinced that Maliki is trying to stop this from happening and that is why he invented charges against Shabibi and had so many people arrested at the CBI. 

This was a clear violation of their constitution and a power grab by Maliki. Why hasn't anyone in the Government stepped in to object to this move against the CBI. Kind of like the recently deceased Hugo Chavez of Venezula....They are an oil rich country. 

Yet Hugo devalued the currency several times making it worth 90 percent less than when he came into power. His people our poorer than before and Hugo and his family are billioaires. And his country and the world love this guy? Go figure! I believe Maliki is cut from this same cloth. What do you think?   All the best,   Lgraham

STEVE REPLIED: I some what agree. Maliki seems to want full control and will not give up anything. Remember, this has been their way for ages. Changing it now is very difficult. Honestly, I am actually surprised that they have gotten this far this fast   Blessings,  Steve

JacksJill, on 09 Mar 2013 - 10:29, said:

JACKSJILL SAID:      Just a reminder ...1 Kuwaiti Dinar equals 3.52 US Dollars!  :)

STEVE REPLIED:  Until Iraq earns their right in the global economy with a stable government and a proven track record, they do not deserve to be greater in value than Kuwait. So the $3.41 to $3.48 works for me. Blessings,  Steve

Barney Fife  Posted Today, 10:31 AM

BARNEY FIFE SAID:  Steve please correct me if I'm wrong and maybe there was a change in the law but the constitution of Iraq shows the president ratify's the budget.  Article 70:

The President of the Republic shall assume the following powers:

A. To issue a special pardon on the recommendation of the Prime Minister, except for anything concerning private claim and for those who have been convicted of committing international crimes, terrorism, and financial and administrative corruption.

B. To ratify international treaties and agreements after the approval by the Council of Representatives. Such international treaties and agreements are considered ratified after fifteen days from the date of receipt.

C. To ratify and issue the laws enacted by the Council of Representatives. Such laws are considered ratified after fifteen days from the date of receipt.

D. To call the elected Council of Representatives to convene during a period not to exceed fifteen days from the date of approval of the election results and in the other cases stipulated in the Constitution.

I was told yesterday Talibani signed it

STEVE REPLIED: I was not aware of this one, but only shared what someone in the parliament told us the process was. That works for me. Thank you so much for sharing more additional facts.  Blessings, Steve
  • Upvote 5

I love this everyone.. true unity in is hightst form It looks very probable to me. Good to see you all in print and certain.

God Bless America and each of you! :angel:  

Edited by Jac