Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

irs

ronnie s

theres 3 things from what i understand that you do that when you do you surrender your 5th amendment rights to self incrimination.. first is applying your social security number to your income .. second you sign a w-4 tax form with an employer .. third you sign a 1040 tax return ... if your signiture is on those forms you give up your 5th amendment rights and are subject to irs investigations .

i do know people who work under the table ,, painters ,, roofers .. things like that .. that do not pay taxes . but if your legitimatly employed and you filled out a w-4 for taxes to be withdrawn from your pay .. you cannot evade taxes .

I know someone that has been doing this since the late 80's. He is very succesful. He has credit, mortgage, etc.

He does not pay taxes. Also, if you choose to go this way, you may be due a large refund.

I just do not know about some guy showing up at my door with a gun. :mellow:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/mellow.gif">

Actually, there is a program that you pay to join, and when you join, there are attorneys that will

back you for the fee that you paid. They will go to court with you. I have been aware of this for years.

Just never choose to take that route. As time goes along, if feel that I may change my mind.

Two things are certain - Death & Taxes.

You can not cheat either one!

You can live off the radar, work without paying taxes, not filing each year, etc.

BUT

In the end, they will catch up to you. Anyone cashing in Dinar in the near future (I hope) will definitely NOT be able to live under the radar!

I'm not a lawyer, but simply put: IF the statue/code/law applies to you (and you feel it does), it DOES. Saying a law applies doesnt necessarily mean it does. When others tell you "this or that" is the law...OK, ask them "what FACTUAL basis do you say it does?" Living in a particular area or having a certain citizenship DOES NOT mean certain laws/status/codes apply to you. I have always maintained that, "I pay all taxes I am legally required to pay.." Follow the laws/statues/codes that apply to you. The rest you can ignore. Dunno, just saying......

The preceding is for educational purposes only. If you are facing or are considering a legal matter, please consult with a qualified attorney for legal advice :D

I know a guy who spent the last years of his IRS career,...tracking down Bin Laden's money. I have no doublt he would be adequately adept at finding mine. Federal Agencies are like 'blood suckers' sucking the life out of our economy,...but until Americans VOTE THEM OUT of existence,..they are "our blood suckers".

Actually TAXES might could be considered a "communal" funding for America....all be it...I'd like a smaller commune!!!!biggrin.gif