Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A stranger passeth by

Heavyduty053

I ran into a strange as he passed by, "Oh, excuse me please" was my reply and he said to, " Please excuse me too, i wasn't watching where i was going." We were very polite to each other the stranger and I, then we turned and went on our way. But at home a different story is told of how we treat our loved ones and it makes no difference whether they are young or old. As the evening came Donna was washing dishes after the family meal and she didn't see her daughter standing right beside her very still and with out saying a word. When Donna turned to get a bowl off the table, she nearly knocked her down. Donna, without hesitation lashed out at her daughter and scolded her sharply with these words, "Get out of my way, go play your in my way." Her daughter welled up with tears and turned and walked away her little heart was broken. Donna didn't realize how harshly she had spoken and when on finishing up the dishes so she could spend some time relaxing and some TV.

She didn't even notice that her daughter wasn't coming around and asking a thousand questions like she did some times. When Donna finally realized this she went to her daughter's room and she was alseep on her bed and Donna thought maybe she was just tired or something. She went over and kissed her on the forehead and turned out the light and went to bed herself. Donna lay there and she tried to relax but she kept thinking about how rude she had been to her daughter.

As she lay there a still small voice came to her and said," Donna why do you continuelly hurt your child like that. I watched you this afternoon use common courtesy with stranger you bumped into and with your own child, you are hateful and harsh with your words." You do not even know why your daughter was there beside you, do you. Did you see the beautiful flowers she very carefully picked for you. She didn't have them with her and stood quitely beside you because she wanted to surprise you, they were in a vase on the kitchen cabinet. Pink, yellow and blue because she knew you liked those colors.

Donna got up and hurried back to the kitchen and sure enough there was the beautiful vase of flowers. She choked up with tears saying to herself how could i have been so mean and inconsiderate to my little girl like that. She knew that message was from God because it wrapped around her head. Donna was so ashamed by now that she went into her daughter's room and nelt beside her bed.

Wake up my little sweet girl, wake up. Her daughter opened her eyes and looked at her mother. Are these the flowers you picked for me, and she said, i found them out by the tree and they were so beautiful and i picked them just for you. Donna was doing her best to hold back the tears now. She said i am very sorry for the way i treated you today will you forgive me. Her daughter said, mommy i have already forgiven you and i do love you. Donna knew that she had to get a better grip on the way she sometimes treated her daughter. She also knew that God didn't approve of hurting his children like that.

Are you aware that if we die tomorrow, the company would not miss a beat in replacing us and keep on running. But the family and friends we leave behind will feel the loss for the rest of their lives. It has become the nature of mankind to pour ourselves into our jobs more than our families all the while an unwise investment.

• Upvote 8