Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

why would iraq want its currency spread out ?

heres my perspective ..

if they rv .. and held all the dinars at the time .. it wouldnt get the support it would if other countrys ended up with a pile in their reserves .

look at the dollar ..it sits in piles around the world as a reserve currency .. its in all those countrys best interest that hold the dollar ,, that the dollar maintains its value .. those dollars are used to prop up their own curency .

so iraq cant rv ,, and simply just give away billions to each country .. that wouldnt look right . it would look like the elite are at it again . so how do they get the dinar spread out ?

us ,, you and me ..

..we buy it ,, tunr it in .. it ends up at us banks and cashed in to the us treasury . and with a nice value attached to it . it props up our currency .. so in that respect the united states would like to see iraqs currency maintain a high value ..

how could this all be arranged ... >>> through bilateral agreements .. back in 2010 and 2011 i remember one bilateral agreement after another being signed with iraq and other countrys ..

the imf and others are discussing adding to the basket of reserve currencys .. why ? >>> because the world economy is to unstable without a basket of reserve currencys .. when the united states goes thruogh its business cycles .. boom and bust they refer to it .. but if the us has a recession .. it effects the golbal economy to hard ,, therefore they need more reserve currencys in that basket ,, iraq didnt have any problems from our recession .. but they suffered because its currency was attached to the value of the dollar ..the imf wants diversity .. maybe a couple more reserve currencys .. like china .. but an oil country currency could be a necessary to to maintain global economic stability .

of course this is it in a nut shel and their are plenty of supporting reasons for adding more reserve curencys and why iraq ?

iraq because its new and has no attachments as far as its value ..when they decree the dinars new value .. it can be decreed anything ,, especially if the bilateral agreements involved holding the dinar as a reserve currency world wide ... what justifications could they give to any other country .. they can say iraqs new system is new its debts are forgiven from the dictator ..ect .

im not saying what ive presented is the way this will be done . its just a possibility .

its also a way to hold iraq acountable .. say iraq went rogue and started its war practices againn,, not right away , but fifty years from now .. when ever .. if they did ,, the world community has the leverage of cashing in its reaseves that would destroy iraqs buying power by destroying its dinar .. you dont want a war lord going rogue with trillions of dollars to spend buying weapons to use against you .. so ya just destroy their curency .they needed a foot hold in the middle east and they may just have one .. it wouldnt suprise me if iraq was a nato member in the future .

Edited by dontlop

im not a edgeamacated person ....i wish one of the educated people with writing skills would take this and different topics along with the different arguements both pros and cons and re - write the entire arguement with pros and cons .. and sum the ideas up .. and post that topic for discussion ,, let everyone chime in and then furter refine that topic using further arguments . till we have something that makes sense to everyone .. the back and fourth is good for dialog . but id like to see some of the arguements summerized by a non bias educated person.

1166. 1166. And you are talking about Iraq being a reserve currency. Maybe someday, but that will be a long time form now.

why not an oil countrys currency in the basket of reserve currencys ?

No, I'm just wondering what kinds of debts the U.S., for example, would pay off to Iraq in Dinar. Now or in the future.

ask yourself that question ,, what kind of debts do any countrys pay off with any reserve currency.. it wouldnt matter .any debt they chose to .. like i said above . they could hold it to prop up their own currency value ..and they could hold it for leverage till a future date when iraq is stable ..and then once iraq is stable they could use it for goods or services from iraq . who knows what kind of bilateral agreements they have .. they set these things up before they do these things .. they wouldnt plan something .. rv their currency .. then go ask people if they would like to hold their curency for a spell as sort of a loan till they get established ..they could have a 20 year plan , a 50 year plan ..no one knows whats coming down the pike .. ive noticed your completely pessimistic of anything good coming from iraq. that last question you asked was silly .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

reserves do not have to be used to pay debts of the country of the rserve currency ..

china had trillions of us dollars .. they not only used those dollars to buy us treasurys , they also bought treasurys in other countrys with those dollars .. if someone had dinar ,, and it was exchangable on forex ,, they could take those dinars and buy euros .. rupies ,, pesos ,, yen yaun .. what ever currency they choose .its not that they have to be spent in that country whos reserve currency you hold for debts.

the us could use those dinars and buy bonds in iraq when they sell them . and if iraq wants money .. they could sell bonds .

Edited by dontlop

the iraqi dinar will never ever be the worlds reserve currency in our lifetimes

is that your opinion .. or do you have a link that says thats the law

"the" worlds reserve curency.. .. theres more than one reserve currency . and the imf is looking to add more currencys to that basket for balance

The International Monetary Fund reportedly plans to include the “Aussie” as well as the Canadian dollar in next year’s COFER (Currency Composition of Official Foreign Exchange Reserves) surveys, which currently consists of the U.S. dollar, Swiss franc, euro, pound sterling and Japanese yen.

i think an oil country would be good to add to that mix

Edited by dontlop

Still at it huh? Seriously go do some research....your embarassing yourself and waisting a lot of your time

it does make ya wonder ,, why some of these people are so passionate about being here every day in this site .. but they dont reasearch things .. find something that may help support the idea of investing in this investment .. and start a topic of discussion ,,. im not saying its everyones bag to do that ,, but ..sheez ,, they are the first ones to jump on someone elses topic and not anything optimistic .. ever ..they seem to have a passion to try to degrade anothers atenpt to bring fourth ideas , theorys ..speculatory inputs .. to the point that others may not want to post because of the ricule nature of the pessimists .

i think if they did post a topic it would end up in the lopsters forum , and thats something they canyt support with anything but the same speculatory inputs .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

it does make ya wonder ,, why some of these people are so passionate about being here every day in this site .. but they dont reasearch things .. find something that may help support the idea of investing in this investment .. and start a topic of discussion ,,. im not saying its everyones bag to do that ,, but ..sheez ,, they are the first ones to jump on someone elses topic and not anything optimistic .. ever ..they seem to have a passion to try to degrade anothers atenpt to bring fourth ideas , theorys ..speculatory inputs .. to the point that others may not want to post because of the ricule nature of the pessimists .

i think if they did post a topic it would end up in the lopsters forum , and thats something they canyt support with anything but the same speculatory inputs .

Yea man ive been trying to understand it all for years now....I mean know ones life can be that bad. And if its im sorry.....but for some to sit around and type away about something they nothing about. Just doesn't make sense....

I do appreciate your posts btw.....like seeing you keep the naysayers in check!:)

• Upvote 1

YA JUST GOT TO WEAR THEM DOWN ,, THEY HAVE NO INTEREST HERE , ITS EASY TO WEAR THEM DOWN . its hard to wear down a believer .. they need two three , four of them at once .. attacking from all angles .. . and if that dont work they go away .

i dont claim anything for a fact .. i do understand this world and laws rules regulations can change from day to day to support any position .. i heard they have enough laws to convict a ham sandwich if they want to .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1