Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

won't ship to Arkansas

staunch

I live in MO, but commute to Northwest AR everyday, lived in AR 20 yrs before we moved 3 yrs ago. We used safedinar.com, but remember we live in MO, but could not imagine they couldnt ship to you here(AR) as well, you might try safedinar, had to be present for delivery from Fedex, with a cashiers check and photo ID if I recall right, good luck.

I've seen a number of ebay sellers who specifically say in their ebay listings they won't ship to Arkansas. I know I've seen similar language on other dealers sites as well. I remember a while back seeing some press release from one of the big dealers I wanna say either Gid or DinarTrade saying they were the first dealer to officially get an Arkansas license to sell Dinar.

Even on this site a while back there were posts speculating that Dinar Trade shut down for a short bit because of selling in Arkansas without a license...

I've read articles on the dinar that talk about how it's laregely unregulated blah blah blah. I'm guessing Arkansas is one of if not the only state who maybe requires a license specifically from their state or something like that. Also, a quick google search shows a number of articles as well as court papers saying a number of dealers have either been fined for selling dinar there or told to stop selling dinar.

Official: Mass. company illegally selling Iraqi dinars

http://thecabin.net/stories/100408/loc_1004080012.shtml

Arkansas was indeed the first state to file against Dinar Trade. It was shortly after that Ali left and stopped selling for awhile. I would guess that most dinar sellers don't want to deal with the possibility that the Arkansas Attorney General will go after them. I read the suit and can't remember details or if this fear is warranted by Ebay sellers or others... but I would guess because Arkansas actually filled most are therein a bit leery.

• Upvote 1

I live in Arkansas and I bought most of my dinar from Safe Dinar in Boston, Mass. These companies have to be licensed by each state that they sell in. Safe Dinar - as I was told and read in various papers and articles - did not have proper licenses - I was never aware that Dinar Trade was not allowed to sell in Arkansas - up until 8 months ago a friend purchased from Dinar Trade without any problems. It is not a "scam" issue it is a license issue.