Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama Will Bypass Congress for Gun Control

krome2ez

Thanks Dog The ground work has been evolving for the last 3 years. There is a plan In place. There is many ready for the battle. There is lots of planning and recourses in place. above all there is many capable men ready to defent our Constutition. I would advise you and yours to do the same.

Good Luck God Bless. Stay vigulant!

Like you we have been preparing for many years. Good luck to you and your clan.

• Upvote 1

In today's "Overly Politically Correct" society... your not allowed to think there is some.... oh, here it comes... the "C" word... "Conspiracy"!!! unsure.gif Explain to me then the Fed's and world banking system in our own country, and most politicians in their back pockets. I do not consider myself a fatalist... but imo the hand writing is appearing on the wall. We have been losing our freedom's one chunk at a time. Waco... how far can the govt. go and get away with it? Ruby Ridge... can the govt. violate your personal domain and do what ever it see's fit? Columbine... can a couple of sick in the head loser's come in and change the face of that ridiculous idea of a "safe zone"? Sandy Hook... how can they "blame an assault weapon" when it was in his trunk... not in the school? How can they most likely put a gun manufacturer out of business when in fact it wasn't even the alleged gun they claim it was... it was most likely a shot gun (I've seen video's of removing the gun from the trunk and it's not a Bushmaster like they claim). They will most likely get their way... unless... well... that would be the "R" word that no one wants to use!!!

If you have ever watched the movie "Wag The Dog"... that's what it's like.... only they are making enough mistakes and it's time we call them on it... or is it already too late? I don't know. sad.gif Why do they want our guns? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. huh.gif Years of dumbing down the masses through the public education system until now we have slidden almost into oblivion. Can we continue to compete on a global level when in fact we have not only been knocked from that coveted spot of "best in the world" to not even making it in the top 10 economically, educationally, even physically Americans have ballooned out by too many "can I super size that for you sir" meals!

It breaks my heart. I became eligible to vote just before the Reagan era... I'm sure much of the things that have been leading to our demise was already implemented by then, but imo it was amazing that one man could stand up and make Iran release 52 hostages the day he was inaugurated, and that he could have the "iron curtain" aka... "The Wall" taken down without firing a shot! Why didn't Iran take Carter serious? ... they probably laughed and said something like... "are you joking?" And do you think anyone is going to take this president seriously? unsure.gif I'm beginning to wonder what the rest of the world thinks about Americans... all they have to do is watch "The People of Walmart" video clips and were done!!!dry.gif For your viewing disgust...

... I hope this scare's the shyatt out of ya'll...it does me... imo this is appalling, and this is what the world see's of "Americans"!!!blink.gif

Sorry if I sound like I'm ramblin...I've been of the opinion for years that this country is somewhat being "set up to fail"... but bear with me so that I might bring something constructive, instead of just negative. And for those of you who like to avoid any talk of God... you can exit stage left right now... or hang around, ya might see a side you never saw before!!! wink.gif I'm convinced this gangrene affecting our nation is not just a sign that we have run our course and you can kiss this country good bye... I would lose all hope in this nation if that were the case. First off... let me say I'm not a "religious person"... I love the Creator, the Almighty, but I don't get into man made rules and regulations telling me what looks good, smells good, but always points a judgmental finger at the ones that Yeshua (Hebrew name for Jesus) came to restore to the Father. I look at it this way... I was separated from my Heavenly Dad... His son came to set things right with that relationship... something I couldn't do on my own in a million years, but it's up to me to decide if I want to accept the work He did on the cross to bring us back into right standing with our Heavenly Father.

That said... I've come to understand in my few years on this ol' earth that there are consequences to almost every action we take. If I commit to my lovely wife that I will love her "forever and ever... til death do us part" but then go out and cheat on her every chance I can ... that relationship is most likely doomed to failure... that's the consequences of my actions...and I would lose my relationship with my spouse. I believe God restored the framework of what He had established back in the garden of Eden when he sent His son to die for us... then He set certain guide lines to keep our relationship with Him protected and it's all our own choice imo, if we want to screw that up or not.

Where am I going with this? Check your history... America, though far from perfect, was formed to gain the right to worship any way they chose... though the majority at the time were follower's of Christ (yes... I'm aware that is possibly a slight generalization... but remember, you can't trust the rewritten history books on the shelves in schools today). If we choose to... let me use this term... come into "relationship" with God, then cheat on Him over and over again... and in many ways we may not even be aware of... how can He ignore that and still bless us, protect us, and prosper us?

Yes... I know there are a lot of intelligent folks on this sight, with a whole lot more going on upstairs than I've got going for me... but I've learned it isn't just smarts that get you by in this life. I'm the kinda guy who sits and reflects on cause and effect, if we do this... then that is going to happen. I don't have to give you the scientific formula for why... I just know that I know. I don't know how electricity works... very few do.... but we use it all the time. I don't claim to "know it all", in fact the older I get... the more I realize how little I know and the dumber I feel!!!confused.gif There are a few things I feel like I've learned a little about, and I know some will think I'm oversimplifying it, or missing the point all together... that's o.k... it's just my opinion, and I ain't cramming it down anyone's throat... you can keep your opinion's if you like... no problem! I look at it like this... if we have forgotten our relationship with the One who helped us establish this once great nation, and we have offended Him on many levels by our actions or behaviors... then how can we dare print on every currency we use... "In God We Trust"??? To me that is hypocrisy... something I have been guilty of at times so I know that of which I speak. The foundation has been shaken, there are cracks that need mending, bridges that need repairing, relationship needing healing and restoration. Most of all though... I see a lack of acknowledgement of who not only helped us grow the grain to bake our bread, but who helps us butter it as well... meaning we have forgotten to remember to acknowledge and honor the very one who has given us life and hope.

I'm not gonna go into preaching mode (of course some of you think I already have), but all this to say... we can have the most kick arss armies in the world, even the brightest minds in the world (... Walmart???), the fanciest houses, big ol' 401K's, but be bankrupt with the Almighty.. and "Unless the Lord builds the house we labor in vain"(Psalms 127:1). I'm thinking we can stockpile guns all we want and it won't do us any good if the foundation has given in. Now ya'll know I'm not anti-gun, far from it, we have imo a God-given right to protect ourselves... I'm just saying the roof may be falling down around our heads and so what will we have to protect then? Here's the hope I stand on.... "If my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways: then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." (2 Chronicles 7:14). The Republicans can't save us, the Democrat's can't save us... imo, only God can save us from the mess we have gotten ourselves into. Read "The Harbinger" by Jonathan Cahn, if you want a real wake up call.

Sorry Krome if that goes against the direction of your thread, I mean no disrespect. I'm just adding my very limited perspective on the matter, and I'm thankful for all the information you bring here. Again... no judgement here... it's just my perspective and opinion. The best to ya'll. wink.gif

• Upvote 2

If there is any question about where Obama stands on gun rights and gun control all a person needs to do is to look at Illinois. Illinois is one of possibly 2 states that have NO concealed carry laws. You have to have a registration as a gun owner in order to purchase ammo. The only ones permitted to concealed carry in Illinois are retired police officers. In transportation of a firearm it must be unloaded. If a person uses a firearm in personal defense in their home they still are subject to a gun charge for discharging a firearm within city limits.

• Upvote 1

If there is any question about where Obama stands on gun rights and gun control all a person needs to do is to look at Illinois. Illinois is one of possibly 2 states that have NO concealed carry laws. You have to have a registration as a gun owner in order to purchase ammo. The only ones permitted to concealed carry in Illinois are retired police officers. In transportation of a firearm it must be unloaded. If a person uses a firearm in personal defense in their home they still are subject to a gun charge for discharging a firearm within city limits.

Sounds like the people of Illinois need to speak up. Take it to the supreme court and challenge it.

Sorry Krome if that goes against the direction of your thread, I mean no disrespect. I'm just adding my very limited perspective on the matter, and I'm thankful for all the information you bring here. Again... no judgement here... it's just my perspective and opinion. The best to ya'll. wink.gif

On the contrary Rod, I enjoyed and agree with your dissertation.

And I thought the Walmartions video was funny, but there were times I wanted to vomit. :lol:/>

• Upvote 1