Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Preparations for the transfer of Talabani to Germany in accordance with the wishes of his family and German medical delegation decision

Alexyn1006

Preparations for the transfer of Talabani to Germany in accordance with the wishes of his family and German medical delegation decision

Tarikh-e :: 1355929518 • 41 Once Tablet readable The capital making preparations for the transfer of President Jalal Talabani to Germany in accordance with the wishes of his family and the decision of the German medical delegation.

An informed source said Wednesday that "there are preparations for the transfer of President Jalal Talabani to Germany in accordance with the wishes of his family and the decision of the German medical delegation together with Iraqi doctors and of the Islamic Republic of Iran on the health status of President Talabani in Baghdad's medical city hospital.

German medical group had decided earlier in the day, Talabani President transferred to Berlin for treatment after the examination and inspection of the State of health of President Talabani's stability and the possibility of moving it there. Finished/3

ت:: 2012/12/19 18: 05

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww1.alforattv.net%2Fmodules%2Fnews%2Farticle.php%3Fstoryid%3D83699

I hope this is true. I read late last night that he had passed.

• Upvote 1

I was being somewhat facetious when I said this, but weeks ago I mentioned elsewhere that when Talabani's big promises to hold the NM "within 2 days of returning from Germany" and all that don't pan out; when the fire gets too hot - his knee will suddenly flare up and he'll be forced to return to Germany. LOL, it seems I was partially right ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I was being somewhat facetious when I said this, but weeks ago I mentioned elsewhere that when Talabani's big promises to hold the NM "within 2 days of returning from Germany" and all that don't pan out; when the fire gets too hot - his knee will suddenly flare up and he'll be forced to return to Germany. LOL, it seems I was partially right wink.gif

You're freaking me out with your clairvoyant ways. Tell me, am I gonna get something good for Christmas this year? free-psychic-chat-rooms-748291.jpg

• Upvote 1