Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FootForward

jehemev

No, not powerful. A know-it-all, convinced of his own divinely- inspired/driven opinions and intel apparently - but no power. People who love to jump from one silly "It's happening today!" guru to the next have someone new to put their faith in, but that's not power. Real shepherds don't have "sheeple" following them, and with the exception of one man who I respect, I don't know another living soul who gives $0.02 for his opinions or intel.

Ok :)

• Upvote 1

Funny you brought this up. Was just talking about that guy last night. Sorry to be blunt but the guy's an idiot. His latest rumor is that the whole Talabani health scare is something they made up to get us to stop buying IQD. That's so stupid on so many levels where do I begin? Please allow me to reiterate... guys like Terry K & he are so idiotic it's amazing... AMAZING they have such a large following. Almost makes me question my own intelligence for signing up for this adventure. Anyway, Merry Christmas DV, you guys are the bes

Hey SWFG! Good to see ya. And as always, I have to agree with ya on this one and would add he is a young, self-absorbed idiot...

I was quite taken aback... okay almost stunned when I saw FF being referenced as any kind of guru in a discussion that was actually talking as if he had any credibility.

I'm sure he is a nice guy, and at least at one time, had earnest intentions. And, that said, I remember when he first started coming into Okies chat room as this young (early 20's) kid about a year or so ago, who did not have a clue about the more salient points of the discussion, the mechanisms, properties, issues or considerations about Iraqi currency and that referred to as the RV. He mostly tagged along and would offer encouraging words now and then. Eventually, he started to increase his participation by adding his opinion about the RV, as determined by his prophetic vision or messages he would get in prayer. Vague though encouraging at first, he never really committed to an actual date or rate, and seemed to dovetail off Okie's predictions in direct correlation to the news Okie gave (with his own prophetic messages inter twined so as to look like his own words)... He was definitely a follower, albeit most encouraging (in vague feel good stuff), and increased his offering of prophetic messages consistent with the feedback and his intra-room following. He and BWM would talk a lot in the room... with BMW usually leading and FF following.

While initially fascinated watching the kool-aid being served in the room (and truly enjoying some great friends I met there in messages back and forth), I eventually left the chat room as it became just too difficult to take, filled redundant, insipid, inaccurate, wrong and meaningless word salads. I had been a member of DV throughout my adventures over to the hysterical room, and one day it just got to silly to justify returning for hit of amazingly stupid.

There are so many people from the Okie room now venturing out into the land as gurus... having apparently graduated from the Okie training school of meaningless, mindless, pontification, then mixed with the unique bedazzlement of the person (in FF case it would be his prophetic messages,.... which for the record have never ever in my awareness over the past year and a half, ever, even one time, been right no matter how small or inconsequential)....

The only remaining question for me with FF and most of the other graduates is whether or not they stay in touch with Chief Full O Bull (Okie). Has he remained their puppet master, with their voices his.... or are they functioning as an Okie franchise, and independently operated.... rolleyes.gif

• Upvote 1