Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Can someone please show me?

dinarck

Keep :)/>/>

Keep,

They have been reducing their interest rate since 2007. And according to their "record", they have been increasing their M2 by almost 45 trillion dinar (from 26.9 Trillion to 72 trillion) since tthen.

With that kind of money growth, how do you keep economy output constant when their economy is literally accelerating.

You are not telling me anothing Dinarck

Do you think that SBA between IMF and Iraq was for their budget deficit..? :)/>/>)

And do you know why IMF extended their SBA by another 7 months..?? It is because Iraq has stop using them.

How about Kuwait..? Yeah..how about them..? :)/>/> Do you know Iraq has been paying Kuwait annually, 5% from their oil revenues, as stipulated by the UN?

Like i said Dinarck, u need to read up. Peace.

Blah blah blah. So what you are saying is its all a conspiracy basically and the value of Iraq's currency is suddenly going to skyrocket. OK. Whenever it never does, maybe then you can look back at how silly this conspiracy nonsense is.

Economics won't allow what you are waiting for. Again.....please explain how it could. O yeah....you don't have to explain anything. You just have to read up right? Lol. Do you even realize that you are reading pointless Iraqi news for nothing? Hahaha....you won't explain it because you can't because what you are waiting for is impossible.

Blah blah blah. So what you are saying is its all a conspiracy basically and the value of Iraq's currency is suddenly going to skyrocket. OK. Whenever it never does, maybe then you can look back at how silly this conspiracy nonsense is.

Economics won't allow what you are waiting for. Again.....please explain how it could. O yeah....you don't have to explain anything. You just have to read up right? Lol. Do you even realize that you are reading pointless Iraqi news for nothing? Hahaha....you won't explain it because you can't because what you are waiting for is impossible.

so now reading Iraqi news is pointless eh :)/>) ...a conpiracy?? :P/>

take it easy Dinarck.

We are not going anywhere wtih all these.

Edited by zul

so now reading Iraqi news is pointless eh :)/>/>) ...a conpiracy?? :P/>/>

take it easy Dinarck.

We are not going anywhere wtih all these.

Exactly.....there is no where to go. There is no such thing as RVs so there is no reason to debate Iraq's M2, Lop or no Lop, debts to whomever, GOI, CBI, or anything else that has to do with that hole in the earth. The bottom line is simple. The pump and hype of a "unprecedented" event is nothing more than a pump and hype to scam people into buying large amounts of dinar. And it worked well. All you have to do is take advantage of peoples desire to be rich for nothing and you will have them reading pointless Iraq news daily for years. Lol.

Zul....you seem smarter than most. Quit while you are behind.

• Upvote 1

Exactly.....there is no where to go. There is no such thing as RVs so there is no reason to debate Iraq's M2, Lop or no Lop, debts to whomever, GOI, CBI, or anything else that has to do with that hole in the earth. The bottom line is simple. The pump and hype of a "unprecedented" event is nothing more than a pump and hype to scam people into buying large amounts of dinar. And it worked well. All you have to do is take advantage of peoples desire to be rich for nothing and you will have them reading pointless Iraq news daily for years. Lol.

Zul....you seem smarter than most. Quit while you are behind.

you said so yourself.., that 90% of Iraqi news are talking about LOP....( yeah, i admit, i do read some of your post :mellow: )

so can i assume that those 90% are nothing more than hype of "unprecedented" event/level?

Whatever is the outcome, I'l see you at the end of the line Dinarck, maybe over a drink. On me. :)