Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RECOUNT THE ELECTION PETITION

Alexyn1006

This is about Businesses. Big or Small, businesses do not want to deal with ObamaCare. The taxes/fines that businesses will have to pay will either cause businesses to layoff employees or go out of business. This has nothing to do about not getting our way. Anyone that has a business to run should sign the petition for their state. Sorry, it had to come to this, but United We Stand when it comes to Liberties and running a business so you have a place to work and make a paycheck. Oh, and by the way this is the solution.

Exactly right I couldn't agree more!!

This is about Businesses. Big or Small, businesses do not want to deal with ObamaCare. The taxes/fines that businesses will have to pay will either cause businesses to layoff employees or go out of business. This has nothing to do about not getting our way. Anyone that has a business to run should sign the petition for their state. Sorry, it had to come to this, but United We Stand when it comes to Liberties and running a business so you have a place to work and make a paycheck. Oh, and by the way this is the solution.

yes, the taxes do suck. I totally agree with that and Obama/Romney care is not the best way to go about making healthcare affordable.

However, IMO, people are being a bit dramatic about the effects it may have on businesses. This is reminiscent of the arguments the south used before the civil war concerning cotton farminf and industry.

yes, the taxes do suck. I totally agree with that and Obama/Romney care is not the best way to go about making healthcare affordable.

However, IMO, people are being a bit dramatic about the effects it may have on businesses. This is reminiscent of the arguments the south used before the civil war concerning cotton farminf and industry.

I can tell you what the effects are on MY business..... When your operating on 5 - 10% profit margins and overnight your charged an additional 6% in costs, your profit margins have been cut in half! Pretty simple math......

• Upvote 2

Better to have one that shoots himself in the foot, than one that will gradually shoot us in the back!

Romney didn't shoot himself in the foot according to his own people he politically killed himself and everyone that was supporting him. Why are all the Romney people ignoring the fact that he had a bad business/campaign plan that self destruct? According to his own support team.

Romney didn't shoot himself in the foot according to his own people he politically killed himself and everyone that was supporting him. Why are all the Romney people ignoring the fact that he had a bad business/campaign plan that self destruct? According to his own support team.

I don't know for whom you voted, or even if you voted.....and this comment is not directed at you (personally);

It seems to me that many people who voted for Obama are spending an awful lot of time chastising those who voted for Romney, Romney's campaign and platform. In my opinion, they need to do this in order to avoid having to address the many failings of Obama's administration, the results of it, and the very strong potential that we're going to be sliding further down the slippery slope, of what the poor management of our government has done to us. We have to make a stand to and before our government. So, when all of you critics bash the people here (on this and many similar and related threads) who are in support of all of these petitions, all it says to me is that you're not for unity, you only want to support and validate the current administration for which you voted, in a poor attempt to defend your decision by deflecting onto others; criticizing their strong held beliefs.

Admit it, our governmental system, regardless of party lines, has failed us. Again, we need to support each other to achieve political reform....no matter what party we belong to.

We can only make change together.

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 2