Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki threatens to resort to to overturn a federal proposal to limit the jurisdiction of presidencies

yota691

Maliki threatens to resort to to overturn a federal proposal to limit the jurisdiction of presidencies

The time on Thursday, 08 October / 2 November 2012 15:28 | |

0010.jpg

Baghdad / Orr News

Counting legal adviser to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki proposed laws enacted by the House of Representatives is not binding on them, among the government could cancel the proposal of the House of Representatives if prescribed for determining the states of my presidency, ministers and deputies.

Said Fadel Mohammed Jawad "The message of President Jalal Talabani sent by the House of Representatives before the period was clear and that showed that the bills come from the government and the President of the Republic is not entitled to the House of Representatives legislation of laws," noting that "the House of Representatives and in accordance with Article constitutional entitled to submit the proposed law and sent to the government on its way toward legislation. "

He added that "any constitutional support for the proposal identify the states and prime ministers of Representatives does not exist, and if prescribed by the House of Representatives will resort to the Federal Court and the proposed repeal." He continued that "the government has resorted to the Federal Court when added House some paragraphs in the 2012 budget and a recent court decision invalidating paragraphs added from the parliament, and the proposals of laws legislated by the House of Representatives without the knowledge of the government was challenged in the Federal Court and canceled as law and the Ministry of Municipalities, and the Law the Ministry of Labour. "

The Presidency of the Council of Representatives referred yesterday the proposed law proposed by more than 100 deputies include identifying the states and prime ministers of Representatives two sessions only Antkhabatn. Article 72 of the Iraqi constitution that determines the mandate of President four years and may be re-elected for a second term only in Article 77 as required in the Prime Minister what is required in the President but the Constitution does not specify the number of states the prime minister. http://www.uragency.net/2012-03-11-16-31-52/2012-03-11-16-33-35/12666-2012-11-08-12-28-09.html

They are gonna do this, and he would threaten to turn it over. If that don't convince folks that maliki thinks that he is the prime minister for ever, don't know what would. As long as he plays these and stalls power sharing we won't see an RV. Power sharing is the utmost important, next would be security. Law can be passed from here to eternity. But this power sharing is the hold up, therefore maliki is. Shoot this messenger, but don't kill me, I want to be around for the RV. smile.gif

Folks will say how can one guy hold us this thing, and surely one man is the hold up. Well I submit to you that sometimes I just think that too many folks under estimate evil. JMHO

I think they all really know that he wants to be another Sadam... only with Iran ties...

Exactly! He WILL implement power sharing, not with Erbil, but with Auk Ma Nut in Iran. Both of those little twirps want to rule both countries together. Once they realize they both can't be in charge, one of them will do us a favor and get rid of the other. Just talking smack here. :)