Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sadr calls to interrogate al-Maliki about the cancellation of the ration

yota691

Sadr calls to interrogate al-Maliki about the cancellation of the ration

Added on: November 9, 2012,: 12/25/1433 AH time 10:59:53 AM

INA - Cairo 1

0911201230306.jpg

Called the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, the House of Representatives to host Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on the background of the decision to cancel the ration asking everyone who voted on the resolution at the Council of Ministers apology from the Iraqi people immediately.

He asked al-Sadr said in a statement on Friday about the clarifications that the Government cancel Aalhsh last Tuesday and replaced by $ 5 thousand dinars (12 dollars) came within the fight against corruption, saying "I wonder if canceled (to the top of people) because of the (corruption) or canceled (corruption) of the order (for summit live)? ".

Sadr announced the formation of a committee parliamentary Hozoah to investigate in this case, calling Maliki increase ration and quality in line with the standard of living of the Iraqi family. He called on the House of Representatives to overturn the decision or postponed until the approval of the people about him and he did not agree must be canceled.

He also said, "Why only canceled ration and corruption is rampant in everything Will cancel construction, services and administrative and other matters or canceled for the livelihood of the people? .. Or canceled ration which supported a lot of poor families."

Sadr said that in order to stand with the people and refusing to move it calls for Parliament to put pressure on the government and the prime minister to work on exposing corruption regarding ration is not in the Ministry of Commerce, but also in all aspects of government.

The Iraqi government decided last Tuesday to replace the ration card which operates the country since the imposition of economic sanctions in 1991 with cash, hoping to reduce the corruption that marred this file. Said Ali al-Moussawi, an adviser to Maliki that "the Council of Ministers decided to replace the sum of 15 thousand dinars (12 dollars) per person per month ration cards as of March next year."

The authorities decided to put binding controls for pricing flour to ensure that no price manipulation starting from the first in March 2013 and constitute a committee headed by Minister of Trade and organic Ministers of Planning and Finance and the Governor of Baghdad and a representative of the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers holds controls implementation of this resolution.

And represented the ration card of the Iraqi family during the days of the siege, which lasted until 2003, a safe haven for securing a specific aspect of living because it covered the basic needs of the Iraqi people especially basic materials of flour, rice, sugar and oil. http://www.irq4all.com/ShowNews.php?id=73551

i read a art here that said they would increase the monthy allowance ti 30,000 dinars to get rid of the cards--{btw that is a mandate from the IMF} AND EVERYONE seems to feel warm and fussy about it but when I used my calc to see what the equivlent was in Us dollars 1168 to the dinar--it only works out to 25.684931 dollars , if it is a 10 pound bay add a zero-or way more for local market prices-LOL , assuming 1-1

Not much but this was done to force Iraq to stop using the ration card and dedollarize and revalue their own currencey--makes sense even to me as in February Iraq will no longer be allowed to borrow monet from the IMF , that is the deadline---they must stand on thier own two feet, they will no longer be able to borrow money at a FAVORABLE rate---

not a guru but I read , listen for many sources and only express my opinion after listening

I also like 20 -25 year old reuns on TV , now they are funny--first run they were to much like everyday struggle---don't play video games either --LOL--maybe in another 20-25 years---God help you all if I can still one finger type!

LOL!