Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thirteen Year Old Give Romeny and Obama A Report Card

Nelg

***///

Nice to see one that escaped our liberal school systems and is not forced to sing songs and chant over obummer like some schools make the kids do...

She's an American, a woman, smart and lovely...

Only in a Country like this would she be able to stand up and speak her mind as she has...

And apparently she's acutely aware of this fact.

God Bless her... there IS hope for us as a Nation after all.... :)

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

The girl is not smart she is misguided and dumb because she didn't research her facts, which one believes she share her father's

beliefs Obama is for small business the republican party wants all regulation gone and guess who will feel the pain society. Profits

and free market does not work in the US because the system is corrupted and onesided. The young lady got it wrong and Romney

is a mormon, which means he doesn't believe in God but in some mystery symbol god. People the mormons are very secretative and

if you think they believe in God research their religion.

• Downvote 9

The girl is not smart she is misguided and dumb because she didn't research her facts, which one believes she share her father's

beliefs Obama is for small business the republican party wants all regulation gone and guess who will feel the pain society. Profits

and free market does not work in the US because the system is corrupted and onesided. The young lady got it wrong and Romney

is a mormon, which means he doesn't believe in God but in some mystery symbol god. People the mormons are very secretative and

Romney is not going to be a religious leader but a political one. There is in this country "freedom of religion." He can worship as he chooses.

I am a Christian and have researched the Mormon belief. No, I do not believe what he does and will voice my opinion when he crosses the line of biblical truth as he deals with political issues. There have been many presidents who "claim" belief in Christ and the Bible, but there actions tell another story. I certainly do not agree theologically with Obama.

It is the same way in life. We can state one thing and live an entirely different life from the one we profess. Isn't that right "best-president-ever."

• Upvote 1

BPE - you crack me up! Please post more - you are a must-read (and neg)! Lol! I am curious - what OWS hole did you crawl out of? You obviously didn't get the memo - you're not supposed to criticize little black girls lest you be deemed a RACIST! (or does that only apply to conservatives?)

• Upvote 6