Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady - Lower Denoms Chat !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting In 3 Languages - English, Pig Latin, + Mime !

[shredd] BondLady i have a question for you regarding the current '03 lower denoms, how much is there? is it enough for Iraq to function?

[bondLady] i would imagine so shredd

[shredd] i would too, just didn't know numbers

[bondLady] 5 sets of denominations were never released they would have to mint the coins but that would be easy

[shredd] so, if that is the case, the 000 plan timing does not concern us (which we know Maliki has been saying to push it back or stop it indefinitely)

[bondLady] i think they were already minted though

[shredd] right....ok

[bondLady] remember the day

[ladydk] Shredd were you discussing the value of the dollar dropping against the dinar a few moments ago?

[bondLady] they had 2 fires

[shredd] right

[bondLady] one at the rafidian and one at the cbi within 24 hours of each other

[shredd] yes

[bondLady] and then the next day cbi puts out a article saying anyone using coins they aren't legal like there was a theft but never said it was ] then turned around and acted like it was coins from back then that they removed i dont buy it

[shredd] ok, so, if the LDs can cover Iraq and the 000 project doesn't affect a needed rate then the green light is up for an increase

[bondLady] they could still use the plates if they needed to, its nothing to fire up the ole printer

[shredd] and if the rate is strong enough or better than the USD, then they can de-dollarize and not need the new 3 language Dinar which is part of the 000 project Maliki wants to delay. right?

[bondLady] kurds want the kurd language

[shredd] i understand ] i just am trying to get to ..... if there is enough IQD to change the value today

[bondLady] to fix that would be to release the coins with kurd language on them and still use the same set of money we have now and release tthe 2003 ld's along with new coins

[shredd] exactly ok

[bondLady] showing the kurds the next new money would totally include them on all

[shredd] and you feel that is enough?

[bondLady] why not

[shredd] i would assume so when they printed it back in 03 right, agreed.... so, Iraq can de-dollarize without the NID ] using what you say above ok, so that is why i've been thinking ] another follow up question back in 03 was there the plan to print NID with the kurd language? was that even in the cards

[bondLady] never heard of it before ] if there had of been ] i believe it would be on what we have now, don't you?

[shredd] NID = New Iraqi Dinar...the 3 language new stuff i mean

[bondLady] after all its still the same series

[shredd] what i mean, is was the plan to print the new dinar with the kurd language back in 03? i didn't think it was a plan back then

[bondLady] like i said i never heard of it before say approx 4 yrs ago

[shredd] ok perfect ] back in 03

[bondLady] if there was and it was already approved way back in the day imo it would already be on it but it wasn't

[shredd] Iraq knew they'd release this LD dinar and revalue their currency coming out as a new democracy healing from war, etc.

[bondLady] a special law had to be passed recognising the kurds in this term and they did

[shredd] ok so if the new dinar wasn't planned back in 03 then they would have had to print enough LDs back in 03 to allow Iraq to emerge right? what i'm getting at is the lower denom dinar printed in 03 is and has always been enough for Iraq to emerge when the time was right for a new strong rate

[shredd] NOT contingent on these new dinars ] NOT contigent on the 000 plan so, in light of all this shabbs and maliki drama knowing the above and putting it in that context we can assume faily easily imo that both the timing and the rate are what maliki and shabbs are disagreeing on

[shredd] if this be the case, we can be excited imo because it tell us a lot about timing a change was/ is close maliki wants power, wealth for iraq imho shabbs wants a healthy Iraq while ensuring economic stability

[bondLady] what i tried to say was they could do kurd language on the coins with a promise of things to come say 2014-15 and still use the 2003 ld's

[shredd] i agreee but i believe maliki is growing impatient imho so perhaps shabbs plan is to have a planned slow growing free floating, market driven dinar rate grow into it's shoes well, perhaps

[shredd] maliki may want to rock this party now loud and strong be the superstar to the people to the arab region to the world really power recognition

[bondLady] imo anythings possible now that might not have been before or was before, we really just don't have enough facts yet

[shredd] the dude is already rich agreed bondlady..

[bondLady] but its election time there and making their money mean something besides , i gotta carry a suitcase full of it to buy a coke with well....

[shredd] i've been mulling this over like crazy...from the perspective of motives for Maliki

[bondLady] it would look good on someone thinking of attempting to run for office again imo

[shredd] also i believe M is in a hurry to get away from the USD

[shredd] i mean how emabarrassing indicative of stagnation and quite frankly, an unreliable USD

[bondLady] shredd for cbi , gov

[shredd] heck, it's become a security risk to us and this is not just any country....they have amazing wealth just knocking at the door so anyways, that's my two cents shredd--out

[bondLady] ty shredd

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

i was looking into an article here on vets about the notes ,, and being printed i think ,,, starting a 1,5,10,20, 50,100,250, < ---- this article had the statment inside that the new notes will be printed --WITH THE ZERO`S LIFTED < ------ i take this as what they might have been talking about all the time meaning these new notes will be what they are along with all the other notes until we can get those off the streets !!!! i`ll try and find that one again ,,,,,, a lot of coins and notes articles today ;)

• Upvote 2