Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki: Iraq is pursuing its policies on the basis

Butifldrm

Maliki: Iraq is pursuing its policies on the basis of their interests and not consult with any country in this regard09:19:13 / 10/2012almalki-13-10-2012-BBB.jpgIraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-MalikiKhandan - Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, "Iraq starts in his foreign policy interests and consult on this matter with any country, whether in matters of purchase of arms or oil contracts."

Maliki said in a statement to the channel "Russia 1" television, that "Iraq's good relations with the United States and Iran both, although the current state of relations between them," adding that "Iraq has bought weapons stems from the needs."

Maliki noted that "many of the Russian companies halted its work in Iraq after the war began there in 2003," adding that "the Russian perception of the situation in Iraq at the time was not true."

Maliki said, "The Russians saw that Iraq has become the property of the United States and its allies, but the situation was not the case, and did not expel the Americans of Russian companies, As companies Alammerakh it did not show a strong effort to conclude deals with Iraq."

He Maliki said that "Iraq tried after the withdrawal البزنس Russian of the country activate relations operation with Russia, but those attempts had been unsuccessful," noting that "Baghdad had previously sent a delegation to Russia to discuss the purchase of weapons, but did not achieve anything."

He has visited Russia a few days ago, where he met with the leadership of the country and held talks on cooperation between Russia and Iraq in the political, economic, commercial and military technology.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&twu=1&u=http://www.xendan.org/arabic/drejaa.aspx%3Fjmara%3D7672

JMO BUT,

I think Russia (China) wants the middle east to implode by helping the countries that hate America and not the ones that have American influences of any kind. The countries that hate America also hate any other country that helps the U.S.A. and will eventually cause enough chaos to those countries (with the help of Russia and China supplied Arms) and gain enough influence (potentially on the inside) to go against America all together and eventually create a Caliphate. JMO angry.gif

I don't like the word super power. Especially since it will have countries that won't like it. I can't blame them. I really don't want to get into how the US stayed on top and the others didn't. We know history. But what I really want to point out here is maliki acts as if he is a soverign free nation as when Saddam was in power. Business as usual. He seems to pretend he can just buy any military supplies he wants. And continue to support Iran and Syria as he pleases.

But what is really getting sickening, is all of his photos. He has that go to hello look in almost every photo. He really thinks he is something. He needs to be put in his place, and that is not a free man. In jail awaiting trial. Every time I see his photos I want to wipe that smirk off his face. It sounds bad but really, I want to jack slap the crackhead. Sorry for the judging of this man, but hey, if the shoe fits, throw it at him. I can't remember reading any article that says he has done something good for the country. None. He plays hardball with an illegal government and illegal made up positions and pushes the real elected folks around. He didn't even win. Allawi did. That's what really gets my goat.

• Upvote 1