Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

does anyone know DinarTrade cash in procedure?

wong

does anyone know DinarTrade cash in procedure?

as i cant find in dinar trade website

It is to my understanding the proceedures will be sent to you after they actually RV via email... Keep in mind if and when Iraq assends into the WTO then the dinar will be internationally traded. At that point banks who do forgien currency exchange will cash you out. That is what you want is to be able to just go to the bank versus the dinar traders. For instance I have already talked to BOA and Wells Fargo both at one point sold dinar so it would stand to reason they will start exchanging dinar again after the RV. Both banks did state to me if they should do that again you will need to open an account with them. Then what ever the buy sell rate is plus flat fee of $10. There will be no limit on the amount exchanged for that $10 fee.

Keep in mind todays buy sell rate is..... sell 1166.00 buy 1164.00

It would be a lot better for us if the IQD is internationally traded and accepted at our banks which I have to believe will happen...

Also check with Adam his VIP membership seems very helpful in this area too... Do and go with what fits you and what you are comfortable with....

RV NOW!!!!

Edited by steveinfla