Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Romney stands by criticism of Obama over Cairo attack

simple

Even cuba condemed the attacks on are embasy. <_< As for asama ,they came out and acknowleged they knew where he was hiding for years . It was to benifical for the c.i.a to watch and gaither intel. As a president u never appolgise to extremist who want the downfall of the united states. The killing of innocent people is bullspit. Also there is in the news that are intellgence knew about this possible threat and did nothing. :angry:

Tommy, please copy and paste the apology from President Obama.

Edited by simple

Even cuba condemed the attacks on are embasy. <_< As for asama ,they came out and acknowleged they knew where he was hiding for years . It was to benifical for the c.i.a to watch and gaither intel. As a president u never appolgise to extremist who want the downfall of the united states. The killing of innocent people is bullspit. Also there is in the news that are intellgence knew about this possible threat and did nothing. :angry:

Tommy,

Please post the apology!

I thought Romney did very well in the Q & A media. He stood strong in defending our rights and the media did try to go another course of direction. Romney needs to be aggressive here on out. We need to continue full force to put pressure on our representatives. Now's the time.

This administration is forever apologizing on the wrong issues. God is watching :unsure:

Amen sister pattyangel :)

• Upvote 1