Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Artwork Likens Obama to Jesus

TexasGranny

Fox News

By Todd Starnes

Street vendors across downtown Charlotte are selling posters and artwork depicting President Obama as Jesus Christ and the Democratic National Convention is expected to feature a stained-glass window backdrop during their meeting.

One poster features an image of the president in prayer with the headline, “Prophecy Fulfilled.”

obama1.jpg

“Barak is of Hebrew origin and its meaning is ‘flash of lightning,” the poster notes, referencing a passage in in the Old Testament book of Judges.

Hussein, they allege, is a Biblical word meaning “good and handsome.”

“So you see, Barak was destined to be a good and handsome man that would rise like a flash of lightning to win victory in a battle against overwhelming odds,” the poster read.

The posters were being sold outside security zones at the Democratic National Convention. The posters are not sanctioned by the DNC.

An Obama calendar, obtained by Fox News, features two religious images of the Commander-in-Chief.

The month of August includes a photograph of Obama’s birth certificate with the words “Heaven sent.”

obama2.jpg

The president was born on Aug. 4th.

The entry also includes a photograph of Obama along with a passage of Scripture from the New Testament.

“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life,” the entry read — referencing John 3:16.

The month of November includes an image of individuals with their hands on Obama’s back — with the words “The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want.”

Fox News also obtained a photograph of a DNC stage design. It resembled a giant stained glass window. It’s unclear what the imagery will be used for.

IMG_0831.jpg

The comparisons to Jesus Christ have brought strong condemnation from some evangelicals — including Robert Jeffress, pastor of the First Baptist Church in Dallas, TX.

“If Barack Obama is the promised Messiah, I think there are going to be many Christians who are profoundly disappointed,” Jeffress told Fox News. “One only has to look at Obama’s record to understand that he is absolutely, positively not the promised One.”

Todd Starnes is the author of “Dispatches From Bitter America.” The book is endorsed by Sarah Palin, Mark Levin and Sean Hannity.

:rolleyes::wacko::shakehead:

:rocking-chair:

• Upvote 2

Oh this is so scary... doesn't the bible say people will worship the anti-christ like he was Christ? I guess it may be prophecy fulfilled..

Yes it does and I think you are right. It also says a man with a silver tongue will unite the world, once in power, he will destroy everything. Yep, I'd say that sounds like someone we all know. Thanks for the post TG, I just threw up in my mouth at the thought of anyone being ignorant enough to compare him to Jesus.

It says the DNC doesn't endorse it, yeah right. Pathetic. :angry:

Edited by DiveDeepSix
  • Upvote 2

Wow this is really wild because its what my sister in law has been saying for the last 4 years. He`s the anti Christ hahahahahahaha

No wonder they cant find a birth certificate. hahahaha He was born of a jackal and has jackal blood flowing through his veins. OK gotta stop I'm scaring myself :huh: