Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Raising taxes on the rich works for everyone

umbertino

You are so wrong people on unemployment & welfare would know best if they want this bad news to continue or change they know the best on what has happened to them & what has not change from the promises that have not been meet. As being some one who is unemployed where is my job that was promised, I never got any bail out funds where is my bail out, why am I looking at the end of living in a home because there is no job for me. You think only people with jobs should vote are you a real American citizen. When I had a job I paid my taxes unlike those illegal immigrants who get more than I do, why should I be put into a group like that, just because I can't find a job here in the US. I am so disused with people who think that all people on unemployment don't want to work, that is wrong . Just like you I have paid into this country & I should be able to get back when I am in need. We are in this bad place of people out of work do to the greedy politicians who have gotten to politics to help big business make money. I say fire all those greedy sons of B's & find people like our forefathers who ran this country & made it what it was before the greedy got into office. I say bring back America because I just don't see it any more.

+1 man. There`s a lot of GOOD men out there looking for a job and they are tough to come buy now. Thats why it so important to get this country on the right track again. Its the successful business`s that will provide those job`s. If giving them a tax break will help them prosper then Its possible that they will be hanging out that " NOW HIRING" sign on their front door again. INSTEAD of taxing them in to bankruptcy. This ain't rocket science just common horse sense

The U.S. government spends $10 billion a day. If Warren Buffet gave his entire fortune of $40 billion that wouldn't keep the lights on for the government for even a week. The national debt will never be paid off. It is statistically impossible.

Speaking of taxes - who pays the most?

As of the most current data available from the IRS (2009).

This are the percentages of who paid the most in income tax.

Top 1% paid 36.73%

Top 5% paid 58.66%

Top 10% paid 70.47%

Top 25% paid 87.30%

Top 50% paid 97.75%

Bottom 50% paid 2.25%

Link

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What exactly is "Their Fair Share" ? .....20, 30 , 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, % ....Our government does not have a problem with revenues it has a problem with spending. STOP THE HANDOUTS TO THOSE THAT CAN WORK ....STOP THE BUYING OF VOTES....STOP THE DISABILITY TO THOSE THAT DONT NEED IT..... sorry for the rant ...gotta head to work....only 2 more days of seven days a week.....Closing the store my wife and I built on Sunday.....

Maggie , thank you . We all see things in this world from different experiences ,upbringings, and teachings. What makes this country great is that we can differ and express our views and still get along.

Installer I absolutely agree with everything you said in your first post and Thank You for your kind response to mine.

Alot of people have been hit to their knees and are afraid of what is going to happen if this mess continues. Me Too.

I hope we all can look at our broken system together and come to our own consensus of what our priorities are and what needs to happen next.

We need to use our own hearts and heads. Neither Party is going to help us to do that.

My goal here isn't to push my political parties agenda, it is to get some caring and meaningful dialog going on between us right here on this little ole DV site.

It couldn't hurt to be open and respectful of others opinions and realize we are all on the same side. JMHO

Hugs Installer, I hope for the best for you in whatever you will be doing next.

Maggie

Edited by Maggie123
  • Upvote 2

Namaste'

"I honor the place within you where the entire Universe resides; I honor the place within you of love, of light, of truth, of peace; I honor the place within you, where, when you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, there is only one of us."

Wow Maggie your turning me on stop it hahahahahahahahahahaha B)

Okay - tired of all the reports on each other so - Maggie123 - PLEASE put jonjon on "Ignore".

jonjon - PLEASE put Maggie123 on "Ignore".

This is really quite ridiculous for grown adults (I assume both of you are) to be acting like children. :rolleyes:

I am now closing this topic because I am tired of the reports!!!! :angry:

:rocking-chair:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1