Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Randy Koonce: Watch for announcement of ministers or NM

TonyDownTheShore

You and can't believe Randy for ........!!!! Wish I was an attention ***** too, in hopes of getting many dum followers who will give me their money after it does RV to invested into anything else I d like to make up. Don't believe this guy for nothing!

Sorry Tony, been drinking "Fat Bastard" wine tonight. No offense to you man:)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I can't speak for the others, but I usually just respond to things that are factually inaccurate. Everybody's entitled to their own opinions but they're not entitled to their own facts, and when something that is clearly false is posted as fact I feel an obligation to set the record straight for the sake of the dinar community. I consider that as productive as any intel or positive spin on any news article. Why would anybody be offended by the quest for facts?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Why would anybody be offended by the quest for facts?

End Quote

Because as some of them admit " it poops their party, dream, whatever"..

I believe myself that Truth is always something positve ( even when it expresses / discloses a negative)

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Tony...thank you for your post and information I KNOW you're only reporting what you've seen/read...this doesn't make it a fact (in your mind or in reality) and I know you don't believe it's a fact...you're simply the messenger, which I appreciate very much.

People sometimes get too emotionally involved in this investment. I thank you for all of your hard work.

• Upvote 1

Tony...thank you for your post and information I KNOW you're only reporting what you've seen/read...this doesn't make it a fact (in your mind or in reality) and I know you don't believe it's a fact...you're simply the messenger, which I appreciate very much.

People sometimes get too emotionally involved in this investment. I thank you for all of your hard work.

Thanks Alexyn, I guess the wait is getting the better of everybody, patience is running short lately and some people are emotionally attached to some gurus for whatever reason and that's what happens, but thank you for the kind words.