Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

George Zimmerman Case's Newly Released Evidence Suggests No Racial Bias

delta22

The caption at the vid you posted, 19 sec, Zimmerman follows, he was told not to . Everything else happens because Zimmerman follows. 911 call, -Dispatch- Are you following him ?. -Zimmerman- Yes. - Dispatch- We don't need you to do that.

Here's the timeline and map, if you havent seen them

1913:36 - Dispatcher asks Zimmerman if he is following suspicious person

1913:36 - Dispatcher advises Zimmerman "Okay; we don't need you to do that"

1915:23 - Approximate time call with Zimmerman ends

1916:43 - 911 call placed by (blacked out name) where Zimmerman is heard screaming for help

1917:20 - Shot fired; screams from Zimmerman cease

1917:40 - Officer T. Smith arrives on scene

1919:43 - Officer T. Smith locates and places Zimmerman in custody.

As you can see 1 min and 20 seconds elapses between the end of the call

and when the attack by Trayvon is happening.

That clearly means that within a few seconds of hanging up with the Police,

George was attacked.

The place that George was attacked is a hundred yards or more from where

he saw Trayvon running to the back gate.

All of this is clear evidence that Trayvon circled back, even before George

was told to stop.

There is no getting around the timeline, there is no getting around who was

attacking whom, there is no getting around George was fighting for his life.

Waiting for the police is what he did.....for the few seconds it took to be

attacked.

martin_600.jpg

Edited by cris
  • Upvote 6

Just black racist huh, smh, let me ask you something, if Tray was white and shot dead do you think it would've taken this long for police to arrest Zimmerman ?.

If Martin were white and attacked a black Zimmerman out come could have been the same with out arrest but maybe a need for a presidential beer summit.

• Upvote 3

No, Use your brain! Why do you feel it necessary to post pictures of Trayvon from when he was 12 years old? While the picture of Zimmerman is close to reality, the pic of Trayvon is purposely distorted by the media for sentimental value. Trayvon looked nothing like that on the night of the shooting seeing as he was 17 years old.

just more liberal inaccuracies to push the agenda at hand.

If you cant understand the 911 call you should stop following this case. This is a simple case dont make it harder then it is! And yes USE YOUR BRAIN^^^^^^ :lol:

• Downvote 2

If you cant understand the 911 call you should stop following this case. This is a simple case dont make it harder then it is! And yes USE YOUR BRAIN^^^^^^ :lol:

Was the heavy breathing on the 911 tapes ever proven to be subliminal racial slurs as the main stream tried to infer? I wonder if your not confused about who doesn't understand the 911 tapes.

• Upvote 3

Wake up to what is going on in this country, one doesn't need to be so worldly.

Yes racism dose still exist but the educated are droping it like a bad habbit, But the way you carry yourself on the internet makes me wonder if your for it. Education is the KEY to everything! Just look at Iraq no EDUCATION mean's dont know any better. :bulb: And yes one dose need to be more worldly your stuck in the past dude get a life ! :butt-kicking:

T. Martins parents should go to jail for neglect letting their teenage kid walk the streets in the middle of the night....My son would have never been walking thru the neighborhood to begin with....Take your kid in the car to go get some stupid skittles or whatever he was getting....our neighborhood got hit 3-4 times per year with gangbangers breaking into car's etc in the middle of the night....i suspect the same thing was happening in Zimmerman's neighborhood or no one would have been on night watch for vandals....Zimmerman should be set free...

Mr. martin is a grown man with tatoo's on his neck and arms. The liberial media is trying to spin it like he's a young juvenile. <_< It's tragic anybody getting killed ,but don't show a outdated picture .

• Upvote 2

The caption at the vid you posted, 19 sec, Zimmerman follows, he was told not to . Everything else happens because Zimmerman follows. 911 call, -Dispatch- Are you following him ?. -Zimmerman- Yes. - Dispatch- We don't need you to do that.

Just black racist huh, smh, let me ask you something, if Tray was white and shot dead do you think it would've taken this long for police to arrest Zimmerman ?.

I was wondering how long it would take for somebody to make it a racial issue. <_< There was 2 tampa police who where killed last year at a traffic stop. A black female was driving the car and her black boyfriend got out of the car and killed both of them point blank. After a intense search for this killer she denied of any involvement and lied to where his whereabouts. She was only recently arrested for her involvement in this crime. I don't care what color you are any crime should never go unpunished.

• Upvote 1

True cris, But had Zimmerman listen to the police order to stand down, his nose would not have been broken, his head would not have been bashed, he'd still be the neighborhood watchman, and Tray would still be alive.

Oh how you libs twist the truth to meet your needs. Since when is a 911 operator any part of law enforcement? Oh, since the liberals and blacks decided that would further their agenda. And poor Barry, if he had a son, he would be like Tray. Hmmmmmm!

• Upvote 4

I was wondering how long it would take for somebody to make it a racial issue. <_< There was 2 tampa police who where killed last year at a traffic stop. A black female was driving the car and her black boyfriend got out of the car and killed both of them point blank. After a intense search for this killer she denied of any involvement and lied to where his whereabouts. She was only recently arrested for her involvement in this crime. I don't care what color you are any crime should never go unpunished.

Tell that to the poster who posted that this country bis full of black racist, like blacks are the only oes who can be racist, whatever that means.

Oh how you libs twist the truth to meet your needs. Since when is a 911 operator any part of law enforcement? Oh, since the liberals and blacks decided that would further their agenda. And poor Barry, if he had a son, he would be like Tray. Hmmmmmm!

So the neighborhood watchman is law enforcement ?. 911 operators are trained to tell them not to follow it's for safety. You call 911, and try to follow someone and they'll tell you the same thing, stay where you are we have police on their way. smh.

If Zimmerman had been a black man defending himself against Martins attack none of us would even know it happened.

This country is full of black racist and most of the black politicians are race baiting instigators.

Lol,he gets pluses for this ?. Makes me wonder how some on this site really feel.

Tell that to the poster who posted that this country bis full of black racist, like blacks are the only oes who can be racist, whatever that means.

So the neighborhood watchman is law enforcement ?. 911 operators are trained to tell them not to follow it's for safety. You call 911, and try to follow someone and they'll tell you the same thing, stay where you are we have police on their way. smh.

Lol,he gets pluses for this ?. Makes me wonder how some on this site really feel.

All you people that have a man tried and convicted before he even goes to court and the evidence doesn't justify an arrest are pathetic.

I see this as an act of self-defense and am not joining your lynch mob just because the dead perpetrator was black.

I think all the people in this country should have to accept the consequences of their actions even if they are black.

Edited by jonjon
  • Upvote 5

I thought i heard on the recordings Zimmerman say that trayvon got away ?, seems odd that he was running away from Zimmerman if he wasnt

doing anything wrong ? and if he got away why did he show back up? to maybe do a little damage to Zimmermans face and show he is a badass?

if thats the case i guess it backfired .

All you people that have a man tried and convicted before he even goes to court and the evidence doesn't justify an arrest are pathetic.

I see this as an act of self-defense and am not joining your lynch mob just because the dead perpetrator was black.

I think all the people in this country should have to accept the consequences of their actions even if they are black.

I get that, but i'm talkin' bout your this country is full of BLACK racist comment, like what, it's just blacks that can be racist ?.

let me repost your quote "But had Zimmerman listen to the police order to stand down,"

You are absolutely part right. I never said neighborhood watch is part of law enforcement. And Imo they are not.

But as usual, liberals are experts are experts at twisting the truth and changing a fact into what amounts to fiction.

NO LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENT SPOKE WITH ZIMMERMAN, LET ALONE TOLD HIM TO STAND DOWN BEFORE HE SHOT THE KID

WHILE GETTING THE SHEET BEAT OUT OF HIM.

Were either of the participants in the right? NO! Did Z shoot the kid in self defense? Absolutely.

But please do not make statements that are not true just to further your opinion and agenda.

BTW my only experience with 911 was when a van on I285 in Atlanta swerved into the median next lane and in front me, veered in front

of my vehicle, across 5 lanes, up an embankment, and rolled over twice. I was too far past to check on the occupants, but did pull off, call

911 and try to report the accident. I must say the person I spoke with was one of the dumbest people I have ever spoken to.

Kinda made me hesitant to ever dial that number again, regardless of the emergency!

I get that, but i'm talkin' bout your this country is full of BLACK racist comment, like what, it's just blacks that can be racist ?.

I agree that the different cultures have members who exhibit extreme racial pride. I view the extremists’ desires to overly promote and protect their race as racism. The clannish acts of rising up and accusing different races of unfair expectations when we all have to play out of the same rule book is also racism. No race in this country is catered to because of the color of their skin and it is an act of war against the other races to demand it. Anyone and everyone not willing to follow the rules should suffer the consequences of their actions.

The 911 operators do not dictate the rules. The rules in this country allow a person to protect his life with the use of deadly force.

• Upvote 1