Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ron Paul gets booed in Tampa

TPSprayduster

I saw that debate....he's lucky the crowd didnt

have rotten tomatoes & eggs......That is the garbage he

has been pushing on the youngsters for years, its no wonder

his poll ratings with most Conservatives is so bad.

Only the You-tube generation believes this folderol :rolleyes:

Edited by cris
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I saw that debate....he's lucky the crowd didnt

have rotten tomatoes & eggs......That is the garbage he

has been pushing on the youngsters for years, its no wonder

his poll ratings with most Conservatives is so bad.

Only the You-tube generation believes this folderol :rolleyes:

Wow, Sanitorum, really? The same moron that said he was going to vote for O because he didn't get the nomination?

That freaking weak kneed jelly fish establishment dolt?

If you didn't understand what Ron Paul was talking about you can't possibly wrap your mind around other far more important issues that our government has lied to you about also.

That's what's REALLY scary, people that have lost the ability to reason, who have completely surrendered intellect for camera shots, dramatic music, and a pompous moron wearing make up TELLING them what to think at the end of a 30 minute "news" program that was only a propaganda platform anyway.

I don't know about you, but if Iran invaded the US, bombed us, occupied our cities, murdered our countrymen, just because of a few greedy bastards, I would be part of the resistance myself.

I would defend my country to my death, and be proud I died for my country by killing a few of the occupiers.

I do not condone Hamas or any of the other hate groups, but truth is if WE didn't go there and start killing to get the freaking oil they wouldn't be hating us.

There's a LOT more to that, but to cheer Ron Paul getting booed for telling the truth is pretty darn ignorant.

Also, Paul isn't saying drop everything and pretend we don't have an enemy, he's saying quit being the antagonizer and leave them the hell alone.

You may be more brainwashed that you realize.

Tell me, can anyone actually buy anything with a US dollar? Even a single piece of gum?

If your answer is yes you need to start studying, and start "unlearning" all that "education".

I just reread my response.

I did not say anything to intentionally agitate, but I did hope to promote comprehension.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Wow, Sanitorum, really? The same moron that said he was going to vote for O because he didn't get the nomination?

If you didn't understand what Ron Paul was talking about you can't possibly wrap your mind around other far more important issues that our government has lied to you about also.

That's what's REALLY scary, people that have lost the ability to reason, who have completely surrendered intellect for camera shots, dramatic music, and a pompous moron wearing make up TELLING them what to think at the end of a 30 minute "news" program that was only a propaganda platform anyway.

I don't know about you, but if Iran invaded the US, bombed us, occupied our cities, murdered our countrymen, just because of a few greedy bastards, I would be part of the resistance myself.

I would defend my country to my death, and be proud I died for my country by killing a few of the occupiers.

I do not condone Hamas or any of the other hate groups, but truth is if WE didn't go there and start killing to get the freaking oil they wouldn't be hating us.

There's a LOT more to that, but to cheer Ron Paul getting booed for telling the truth is pretty darn ignorant.

Also, Paul isn't saying drop everything and pretend we don't have an enemy, he's saying quit being the antagonizer and leave them the hell alone.

Tell me, can anyone actually buy anything with a US dollar? Even a single piece of gum?

If your answer is yes you need to start studying, and start "unlearning" all that "education".

I did not say anything to intentionally agitate, but I did hope to promote comprehension.

Win, win win! good post.

• Upvote 2

Win, win win! good post.

Uh oh...look out, here come the trolls

Divemaster, I actually respect your opinion on most of

your posts.....I dont appreciate the innuendos.

But its late, and I will be back in the morning to tear you to pieces :D

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 5

There's a LOT more to that, but to cheer Ron Paul getting booed for telling the truth is pretty darn ignorant. it is called free speech.

Here we go again, i thought we were past this sniping and BS. I thought Dinar Dana had made a truce among both sides. I said i would stay out of Scrum stuff and here we have Divemaster instigating a fight. The obvious was apparent to talk down to people. I guess i should put you on ignore as well matter of fact i will.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 6

Here we go again, i thought we were past this sniping and BS. I thought Dinar Dana had made a truce among both sides. I said i would stay out of Scrum stuff and here we have Divemaster instigating a fight. The obvious was apparent to talk down to people. I guess i should put you on ignore as well matter of fact i will.

Yes, it is called free speech, and I absolutely respect it.

I did not call anyone stupid. That would be rude, inflammatory, and an obvious violation.

However, if a person is ignorant of a fact, law, custom, or procedure, that can be easily remedied.

My entire point was that there seems to some that are ignorant of the facts surrounding the reason the USA is not appreciated around the globe.

As I said, a little honest research could easily fix that.

To twist that statement into something it isn't is to destroy the intent.

As I said, there was not intent to offend, and even though I wasn't talking to you, I will apologize to you and anyone else that was offended.

Now, go do your own research and quit being ignorant of the truth.

You just may realize we are far more alike than different.

Unless of course, you are saying that if the USA got invaded by a foreign government, and they started raping, murdering, and pillaging, that you wouldn't bother to lift a finger and you would be content to watch your family and neighbors die?

I didn't think you were like that.

I got the impression you love the USA as much as I do.

See? I was ignorant of that fact until this moment, but now I know it's OK with you if we are ever invaded, because you are OK with invading some other country and decimating the land and peoples.

See how easily ignorance can be cured?

What? you WOULD help? Then does that mean you are a hypocrite, or just think Americans have the right to kill and destroy anyone they want to if they have something we want?

See, I believe there is only ONE RACE, THE human RACE we have no more rights than anyone else, and we need to stop the lies, deceit, and murdering.

Edited by divemaster5734
  • Upvote 7

Just an example of what is on You Tube. You can cheer to you are blue in the face but when you make statements that kick those who have gone forward in the face then you are going to get booed.

TP, why is it that your youtube video has 72 likes and 180 dislikes while Scrum's youtube video has 1,805 likes and 30 dislikes?

DM, your posts on this thread were a pleasure to read. This 4th of July is off to a great start thanks to your words.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

TP, why is it that your youtube video has 72 likes and 180 dislikes while Scrum's youtube video has 1,805 likes and 30 dislikes?

DM, your posts on this thread were a pleasure to read. This 4th of July is off to a great start thanks to your words.

No idea 40, if you look hard enough you can find anything that supports your movement.. Happy 4th 40

LET THE TRUTH BE KNOWN.

hey Scrumm when i unleash on you again don't go crying to the mods. You were told to say on your side of the fence, i guess you can't go without seeing how far you can push the envelope.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No idea 40, if you look hard enough you can find anything that supports your movement.. Happy 4th 40

hey Scrumm when i unleash on you again don't go crying to the mods. You were told to say on your side of the fence, i guess you can't go without seeing how far you can push the envelope.

False perception TP.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1