Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Let's Talk Turkey

umbertino

All I can say is lame that's what all these threads are lately dinarck just don't respond maybe he will go bother someone in off topic posts pot calling the kettle black san how much time u spend on here enough to need two names cause u need the attention from both places u log on from

• Upvote 1

At least you're making yourself useful, as you sit on the computer all day. :P

You know you never answered my original question. Why was Turkey allowed to RD? Or Venezuela, or Brazil? Or any of the countries who have performed RDs? I thought it was all a conspiracy to make trillions for the global elite. They must be waiting for the global economic currency reset. Lol. Or maybe they need Chapter 7 out of the way. No that's not it. Ebril maybe? You know what? I bet they have to be a member of the WTO before they can increase the value of their currency by 100,000% overnight. Yeah.....that's it. Anything on you tube lately about the global elite Iraqi Dinar RV?

All I can say is lame that's what all these threads are lately dinarck just don't respond maybe he will go bother someone in off topic posts pot calling the kettle black san how much time u spend on here enough to need two names cause u need the attention from both places u log on from

Dinarck can't help it. It's like OCD for him.