Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wishes for the 4th of July

Heavyduty053

Here's wishing everyone in DV a safe and healthy 4th of July. I know this site and our world can get very sarcastic and rude sometimes with the element of what posted. Please remember that Independence Day is all about how this country came together through wars and tough times to prosper through this many years. Set aside any differences you might have with anyone and have a blessed and wonderful day. God bless the nation, forgive us our ignorance for not being good stewards of your nation and help us to find the path you have laid out for us to bring our people and this nation back to a God fearing nation.......In the name of the Father and witnessed by your son Jesus i pray....Amen

• Upvote 3

I wish for the monsoon season to kick in Colorado and New Mexico. There are many devastating fires that are destroying homes, businesses and our National Forests in both states. Some of the fires are partially contained. The people of CO and NM need rain very soon.

Go monsoon season (without lightning strikes).

• Upvote 1

Here's wishing everyone in DV a safe and healthy 4th of July. I know this site and our world can get very sarcastic and rude sometimes with the element of what posted. Please remember that Independence Day is all about how this country came together through wars and tough times to prosper through this many years. Set aside any differences you might have with anyone and have a blessed and wonderful day. God bless the nation, forgive us our ignorance for not being good stewards of your nation and help us to find the path you have laid out for us to bring our people and this nation back to a God fearing nation.......In the name of the Father and witnessed by your son Jesus i pray....Amen

Thank you heavy!tip_hat.gif

• Upvote 1

AMEN

Heavyduty have a wonderful 4th.... as well as all our members here. :hug: