Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Isn't it interesting how all of a sudden they are talking LOP?

Teresa82

]All of a sudden on EVERY site I am seeing all these new "NEWS" collumns that are saying they are going to drop the 3 zeros........which face it, nobody really knows for sure what they mean by that, BUT do you suppose they are trying to get us to DUMP? What would be the advantage? Does the $ go back to Iraq from the traders?

]All of a sudden on EVERY site I am seeing all these new "NEWS" collumns that are saying they are going to drop the 3 zeros........which face it, nobody really knows for sure what they mean by that, BUT do you suppose they are trying to get us to DUMP? What would be the advantage? Does the $ go back to Iraq from the traders?

LOP LOP LOP!!!

no it is not interesting, nor is it all of the sudden.. been talked about ad nauseum, for a long time

Hey, I've been involved with the dinars for almost 7 years and guess what? Its been lopping for 7 years, its been rebasing for 7 years, its been redenominating for 7 years, its been taking 3 zeros off for 7 years and oh my the way its been rv'ing for 7 years, so who in the heck knows whats going to happen....