Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

8 days and counting

cgbrown

The reason so many people are let down is because of the rumors. Maybe if only the facts were posted people would stay more positive!

There are no facts concerning the rv yet. News stories and insider info (rumors) because they cannot be substantiated without risking someone's job or credibility. So if none of them are posted, this site and all the other dinar sites might be a wee bit lacking on dinar info.

Actually he said we should have a RATE by then. He didn't say we run to the bank and cash in - there IS a difference!

Patience is a virtue, friends. I hope we cash in this weekend, but if we don't - that doesn't mean all is lost. It's still a good investment. That's for sure!

I would be ecstatic about getting a rate by the 24th for two reasons - to know the rate of RV itself and to firmly establish the CBI contact's reliabilty for intel about the timing afterward.

I am not boxing myself in, to the point, that if it doesn't happen, i'm done. I am here for the 'full ride'. Adam M. is doing fantastic job of keeping us infromed. I am justing having fun, like a kid with a model rocket. 9-8-----2-1 blast off. Hey let's do that again. If it happens it happens, if not I'll set my rocket on the pad, and start counting again. LOL

"Another" prediction from the secret agent from the CBI. People if this doesn't happen by the 24th please believe it is all a bunch of crap. People are profiting massively from us dreamers trying to get rich quick. Enjoy the ride, hoping and dreaming is part of the fun, but don't lose touch with reality, more than likely it is all we wil have left... GO RV!

Ok this is me just pointing something out....This is the rumor section, and Adam is just trying to be positive, what he has heard could be a rumor and it could not be....going into this investment everyone should have realized that it would be a long one and not something that would *poof* and make you all rich. I'm not trying to be a negative Nancy, but most of the posts I read is saying not to post this "rumor" but something might happen on the 24 be it good news or bad... I'm just grateful Adam is sharing with us at all. JMHO