Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Biblical Deception Egypt Jews and Jesus

HughJeffin Byrd

Michael Tsarion brilliantly exposes the deception and lies of Judaism and Christianity.The Biblical patriarchs are not who we have been told they are and the Christian story in the Bible is not what we think it is.This is valuable information to help us understand what is really going on. Edited by HughJeffin Byrd
  • Upvote 12
  • Downvote 12

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea

The Council of Nicaea took gnostic scripture and edited it and removed vast portions of it just for this moment.

As people figure out that this is not correct they will over correct their thinking and stop believing in god.

That was the purpose of The Council of Nicaea. They took correct information and distorted it in order to control the populous. Christ was a person and Christianity was made in his name for this coming subversion.

Of course this view does not make me popular with either the religious or the atheists.

Good luck to Christians as you will be compared to The Flat Earth Society..

And BTW Jesus is in the gnostic scriptures... even though this guy says he was not. Have a look at the nag hammadi library and you will see for your self that Jesus was indeed a prominent figure. Just as in the dead sea scrolls.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The Council of Nicaea took gnostic scripture and edited it and removed vast portions of it just for this moment.

As people figure out that this is not correct they will over correct their thinking and stop believing in god.

That was the purpose of The Council of Nicaea. They took correct information and distorted it in order to control the populous. Christ was a person and Christianity was made in his name for this coming subversion.

Of course this view does not make me popular with either the religious or the atheists.

I completely agree...look at the negs I got just for posting alternative thought to their beliefs... and yes, bits of the Da Vinci Code had much truth to it, especially the Council of Nicaea... All religious fanatics are going to have a difficult time escaping their brainwashing...but If I did it, so can anyone who really wants to become closer to God(reality).

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Michael Tsarion brilliantly exposes the deception and lies of Judaism and Christianity.The Biblical patriarchs are not who we have been told they are and the Christian story in the Bible is not what we think it is.This is valuable information to help us understand what is really going on.

I do not agree with you on the topic of religion, as I am very much sold on God and his word (KJV), but I gave you a plus because I don't see any reason for you to be negged just because you posted something people don't agree with.

I have faith that God is real and his word is true. I have staked my life on that Promise/Hope. There are alot of things I don't do or get involved with because of this belief. If I am wrong I do not believe I lost much, but if I am right...Thank you Jesus! :woot:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I do not agree with you on the topic of religion, as I am very much sold on God and his word (KJV), but I gave you a plus because I don't see any reason for you to be negged just because you posted something people don't agree with.

I have faith that God is real and his word is true. I have staked my life on that Promise/Hope. There are alot of things I don't do or get involved with because of this belief. If I am wrong I do not believe I lost much, but if I am right...Thank you Jesus! :woot:

I believe in a higher power... I just don't know exactly how that higher power works yet...and anyone who thinks they do are kidding themselves.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I believe in a higher power... I just don't know exactly how that higher power works yet...and anyone who thinks they do are kidding themselves.

Don't be so sure about that... just because your mind has not touched the cosmic eternity does not mean that no ones has.

Keep looking and meditating...

One way you can learn that there are those with a closer connection then you seem to have is to simply look at Telsa's life. He described very clearly that he created and tested his creations in his mind exhaustively before he actually made them. Read how he described this process and begin to understand that there are those that have the possibility and from there you will begin to recognize it.

That can be a first step... :)

• Upvote 1

The Bible says his understanding is above our understanding. I also used to question who or what made us and this world. I am now convinced that God is in control. Just reading spriptures that speak of the world being a sphere and suspended on nothing, that was written in the old testament. As well as the scripture in the new testament about how, "Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear."

I believe it was knowledge that God gave to men that helped them to understand these concepts. There weren't any microscopes to look through to see molecular structure for the Apostle Paul to verify that statement as he wrote it.

Good luck on your quest to figure him out. :)

• Upvote 1

Don't be so sure about that... just because your mind has not touched the cosmic eternity does not mean that no ones has.

Keep looking and meditating...

One way you can learn that there are those with a closer connection then you seem to have is to simply look at Telsa's life. He described very clearly that he created and tested his creations in his mind exhaustively before he actually made them. Read how he described this process and begin to understand that there are those that have the possibility and from there you will begin to recognize it.

That can be a first step... :)

Agreed that there are others who are much closer than I to the cosmic entity, but I don't agree by reading a book and going around and quoting from that book about how this is the end of times and we must repent and wait for someone to come down and save us...I think that's exactly the thought process to what the Council of Nicaea were trying to create... because when the truth hits a critical mass and their house of cards collapse, they must reset, just like was done with the great flood.

• Upvote 2

Agreed that there are others who are much closer than I to the cosmic entity, but I don't agree by reading a book and going around and quoting from that book about how this is the end of times and we must repent and wait for someone to come down and save us...I think that's exactly the thought process to what the Council of Nicaea were trying to create... because when the truth hits a critical mass and their house of cards collapse, they must reset, just like was done with the great flood.

Well if it's possible, I mean just possible that an alien race could come down and improve our lives then why not a single figure?

I agree that most of it is a contrived farce but the only way they could make it credible was to start with something strong and true. Though I have read lots of the original scripture I can not say which parts of the Bible are correct and which are the Council of Nicaea's distortions.

Have a little latitude...and longitude while you are at it ;)

Well if it's possible, I mean just possible that an alien race could come down and improve our lives then why not a single figure?

I agree that most of it is a contrived farce but the only way they could make it credible was to start with something strong and true. Though I have read lots of the original scripture I can not say which parts of the Bible are correct and which are the Council of Nicaea's distortions.

Have a little latitude...and longitude while you are at it ;)

I don't like the thought of us being taught to give up our power and wait around for anyone/any group to save us...we are all "one" ... and that is why the PTB divide and conquer us, if we were to all realize we are all one, and united, nothing could stop us... but so many are complacent with the thought of waiting around for a higher power to save us and other things, that I fear we will never take back what is rightfully ours(The Planet) and everyone knows we are on a path of unsustainability of life... and still, we are bickering about such trivial things instead of uniting and focusing on the big picture.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I don't like the thought of us being taught to give up our power and wait around for anyone/any group to save us...we are all "one" ... and that is why the PTB divide and conquer us, if we were to all realize we are all one, and united, nothing could stop us... but so many are complacent with the thought of waiting around for a higher power to save us and other things, that I fear we will never take back what is rightfully ours(The Planet) and everyone knows we are on a path of unsustainability of life... and still, we are bickering about such trivial things instead of uniting and focusing on the big picture.

Buddha was asked if he was God and he said No! Then if he was a saint and he said No! Then he was asked "Then what are you." "I am awake" he said. You are correct Religion is a scam. Jesus was a person but Christianity was made by Romans. The real scam is on you for not looking past religion to the people that inspired them.

Not even the Bible has promoted waiting around... you are way off base.

The reason for faith is simple..it is the reason children can learn. They completely trust their parents and this allows them to absorb what goes on around them... as soon as the parents cause the child to miss trust they begin to slow their learning.

Religion has the same effect in the long run but if you can look past it and have faith you can open up to the idea that each and every person has something to teach you.

Everyone will save you or you will not be saved. The Romans wanted to cover up what Jesus said in this regard so they came up with the Bible.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Buddha was asked if he was God and he said No! Then if he was a saint and he said No! Then he was asked "Then what are you." "I am awake" he said. You are correct Religion is a scam. Jesus was a person but Christianity was made by Romans. The real scam is on you for not looking past religion to the people that inspired them.

The reason for faith is simple..it is the reason children can learn. They completely trust their parents and this allows them to absorb what goes on around them... as soon as the parents cause the child to miss trust they begin to slow their learning.

Religion has the same effect in the long run but if you can look past it and have faith you can open up to the idea that each and every person has something to teach you.

Everyone will save you or you will not be saved. The Romans wanted to cover up what Jesus said in this regard so they came up with the Bible.

I've always looked passed religion and to the people that inspire them...that's why I know about the cover up... I am awake as well, and I know Jesus was a person... an extraordinary person, but still a person...not some super human entity. He was much like the awake and aware people of today who just look to spread truth and awareness, and he was persecuted for it just like many of the awake people are today.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I have been reading Michael Tsarion's Irish Origins of Civilizations lately, and another good author Richard Kelly Hoskins' books are really good too. We have been so deceived over the centuries, a lot of people do not have an open mind to accept the Truth. They are so dummed down by "the system" and the lies we are being told by society and the "church" for decades, and centuries. I quit going to "church" when God told me to "get out" one day in a contemporary praise service. My eyes were opened by God, and I have been shown so much since then. The Word even supports this, along with other books like the Book of Jasher, The Book of Enoch and many others. Thank You Lord for showing me these things!

In the Book of Jasher, when Benjamin comes to Egypt, Joseph takes him into a room alone and says you are searching for your brother in Egypt, look at the map of the stars and tell me where your brother is. After a while, Benjamin looked at Joseph and said; you are my brother. How did Benjamin know Joseph was his brother by looking at the map of the stars?

Good site with information on the "Jews" and a lot of other things. www.watch.pair.com

Revelation 2:9 - "...I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan"

People, open your minds, do not be deceived by what you have been taught. We have been taught a lot of lies, words have been changed to deceived us.

I plus'd you, don't why people are negging you on this.

WM13

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I'm not even sure what "Just a person" is in that context...?

Is Tesla "Just a person" or Einstein?

Surly we are too naive to recognize advanced beings without being shown what they are. Or has Hollywood shown you what "They" look like ;)

Who do you guys believe were the creators of this entire matrix they purposely set up for control? Feel free to bring up extra-terrestrial influence, since that's what I'm leaning towards.

It's true that there are those who try to control others (us, you and me) and even that many of those would be considered more advanced then us but just like Fiat currency they are destined to fail.

Something is at the center of all of this and that being could be called God but that is too long a conversation for this forum.

The original Genesis scripture is a completely different (and much longer) story then what the bible has told. In that original epic the story is so incredibly different to the Bible version that it might as well be equal to compare the stories of Moby **** and Star Wars..

I'm not even sure what "Just a person" is in that context...?

Is Tesla "Just a person" or Einstein?

Surly we are too naive to recognize advanced beings without being shown what they are. Or has Hollywood shown you what "They" look like ;)

Yes, they were both "Just a person"...they are no more godly than anyone of us...yes they were genius, but we all have the capabilities of being genius... How do you know we(Human beings) aren't the advanced beings in the first place?

The study of theology has been a passion of mine since I was about 12. I grew up under a strict Irish Catholic Mother, but also a very liberal open minded father. At about 15 I figured out that Christianity wasn’t my thing. And over the years as I traveled the world, I felt a strong pull towards Buddhism.

From my research there are only two individuals that ever walked the Earth, in which people didn’t ask WHO are you but WHAT are you, and those two people were Jesus Christ and Siddhārtha Gautama (the Buddha).

Which theology is right?

That is the wrong question to ask.

Which one is right for me, is the correct one.

As the saying goes, life is not a riddle to be answered, but a mystery to be lived.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The study of theology has been a passion of mine since I was about 12. I grew up under a strict Irish Catholic Mother, but also a very liberal open minded father. At about 15 I figured out that Christianity wasn’t my thing. And over the years as I traveled the world, I felt a strong pull towards Buddhism.

From my research there are only two individuals that ever walked the Earth, in which people didn’t ask WHO are you but WHAT are you, and those two people were Jesus Christ and Siddhārtha Gautama (the Buddha).

Which theology is right?

That is the wrong question to ask.

Which one is right for me, is the correct one.

As the saying goes, life is not a riddle to be answered, but a mystery to be lived.

I'm in love...

• Upvote 1

Yes, they were both "Just a person"...they are no more godly than anyone of us...yes they were genius, but we all have the capabilities of being genius... How do you know we(Human beings) aren't the advanced beings in the first place?

In my observations I say that being Human is the chance to not be an animal.

So what is beyond Genius? Anything? and beyond that? And where was Jesus on this line?

And BTW Jesus is in the gnostic scriptures... even though this guy says he was not. Have a look at the nag hammadi library and you will see for your self that Jesus was indeed a prominent figure. Just as in the dead sea scrolls.

I agree with you PluMmet. I was raised a catholic. In catholic schools. I have not seen the article or vid that Hugh put up yet. Nor have I had this pointed out before, but I already had the general idea...I connected the dots long ago. Anymore, I see the the belief in God, as portrayed by man, as a quaint holdover from the dark ages.

Carlos

In my observations I say that being Human is the chance to not be an animal.

So what is beyond Genius? Anything? and beyond that? And where was Jesus on this line?

Look up the definition of Human Being in an old law dictionary, like Black's Law Dictionary : Human Being = monster. I myself am a man as God formed me Genesis 2:7.

Some more Michael Tasion:

WM13

Black Swan, Jesus claimed exclusively to be the only way to God. If he wasn't but thought he was, he was a lunatic. If he wasn't and knew that he wasn't, he was a liar. If he is and knows that he is, he is Lord.

"He that believes is not condemned, he that believes not (that Jesus is Lord) is condemned already." (John 3:18).

See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ. (Col. 2:8)

All my eggs are in ONE basket. I'm betting my eternal destiny that Jesus was not a lunatic or liar.

Edited by tkeaton
  • Upvote 13

Black Swan, Jesus claimed exclusively to be the only way to God. If he wasn't but thought he was, he was a lunatic. If he wasn't and knew that he wasn't, he was a liar. If he is and knows that he is, he is Lord.

"He that believes is not condemned, he that believes not (that Jesus is Lord) is condemned already." (John 3:18).

See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ. (Col. 2:8)

All my eggs are in ONE basket. I'm betting my eternal destiny that Jesus was not a lunatic or liar.

I agree, He is LORD. However, it is not a "bet" it is the Truth as He is the Truth.

I have read with a chuckle the "open minded" thought of some of the posts. They start with a falsehood believing it to be truth and end up pontificating about things they know nothing about, and then consider themselves "enlightened", while proposing that those who believe in Jesus as God are living in ignorance. How mundane and trite. They neither know the Scriptures nor the power of God.

I will say this, those who reject Jesus is LORD and Christ will still bow and confess His name, maybe not in this world but definitely in the world to come (of course they don't believe in that either)!!

• Upvote 12