Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Your honest opinion

SureThingPal

Bama said it quite well...sure have met some great and interesting folks on this ride and regardless of whether we make a dime or a million or nothing if any of you come close to my neck of the woods ...email me and dinner is on my card...in the meantime enjoy your life, let those you love know it and be a blessing to all you meet...cheers!

• Upvote 3

I have to agree with Bama and Tandy, maybe the people we have meet during this ride is our RV, Friendship could be worth more than millions.

As far as the RV, I have lost a lot of faith in it. There hasnt been any NEW news in a very long time.

• Upvote 3

one thousand of your dinars for one new dinar ...and the new dinar will be equal to a dollar ... do the math ...

there will have no changes in the value of your stock or bank accounts .. its like getting a 100 dollar bill for one hundred single dollars .. there is no change in value ...but as you turn in your old dinars they will be destroyed ....giving the new dinar its new value ..1000 to one...

but propaganda is meant to wear your down and confuse you ......make you believe something that isnt true .. mis guide you ..mis lead you ...

in ww2 the us made hundreds and hundreds of fake tanks out of card board .. and when the germans saw all those tanks they sent thousands and thousands of troops to defend that part of germany .. in which they thought would be a huge invasion ...... in the mean time the us invasion was on the other side of germany ...and when the germans opened fire on those tanks and saw they were not even real ...they knew they were dooped...the propaganda preformed as needed to accomplish its goal

if iraq is going to rv their currency ..they would have to use propaganda ...period ..

• Upvote 1