Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam-- Wed. May 30th,2012

cgbrown

Thanks for keeping this site grounded. I just wanted to add one thing, TwoCents.gif Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect . It means you decide to see beyond the imperfections. TwoCents.gif

Go RV... Keep Safe Everyone... Be Happy... tip_hat.gif

• Upvote 5

I guess my questions would be adam what do you think about the article coming out about the "discussing new ways of increasing the dinar" and then after drafting the deletion of zeros...to me that sounds good...

it's not recycled news...it's actually something different...also the article discussing the move to 1000 dinar per 1 us dollar....that would possibly "start" the gradual rise...

Also is there any solid "proof" on how much dinar is in circulation...or do you think those numbers would be tampered with? The recent 3 trillion from Iran received back...sounds like they are sneaking back dinar w/o much

attention possibly...feeding off of the sanctions.

Adam, I always respect your words. Have a question, how come with all the talk about removing Maliki we never hear anything on the major news programs? You would think that if a prime minister is under attact you would think this would be important world news. Just wondering and asking. Thanks.

Good Morning Sir!

There is an article posted Titled the Erbil Crisis Resolved posted by Phoenix 3333. It states that Erbil has been resolved via disputes over border issues in Kirkuk. Do you believe this article and information to be true? If so, then when might we see pen put to paper over this issue and CHapter 7? Is this the step we are looking for?

THank you for your time.

Blessings!

Adam, with article 140 signed how big is that for us? with it signed does erbil fall into place automatically or does it still need agreed upon? same for HCL?

follow up to that, UNSC meets on the 15th of june, that is just over 2 weeks, how long would it take for erbil and HCL from the time it was signed for it to kick in? does it leave them enough time to RV before UNSC? do you think they still need the 3 ministers before RV?

Edited by eLemonator