Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Ultimate Mitt Romney Flip-Flop Collection

Scrumdiddles

Same thing happened when I posted it... When the reality of Romney is laid out in front of them, they cringe hard because they're asking those of us who prefer Paul to vote for the flip-flopper. They hate the fact that we are critical thinkers. They hate that we can present this type of evidence against Romney's principles. They don't want to heed the warnings. They want to find out the hard way that Romney is a scapegoat.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Same thing happened when I posted it... When the reality of Romney is laid out in front of them, they cringe hard because they're asking those of us who prefer Paul to vote for the flip-flopper. They hate the fact that we are critical thinkers. They hate that we can present this type of evidence against Romney's principles. They don't want to heed the warnings. They want to find out the hard way that Romney is a scapegoat.

Not really. We just think that the price of Obama in office another 4 years is too high.

I watched the video.

Is that all you got? That's the best you've got?

:lol::lol::lol:

From the looks of Romney at about 20 years old, this covers his whole career. I'm impressed.

You guys are sealing my case, not yours. :)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

See, isnt this fun.....both sides can do it :D

Anyone considering Paul as a candidate should certainly take into account his views on race, gender and the LGBT community -- all of which are atrocious -- but they should also take into account the vast array of other issues in which he is not only incredibly wrong, but where his policy prescriptions would make things worse. Some Occupy Wall Street supporters are Paul supporters, but Paul is very clearly aligned with the 1 percent. He says some things that sound good, but his voting record on issues related to corporations and the rest of us is bad. For instance, his lifetime voting record on:

Aid to Less Advantaged People, at Home & Abroad is 13.40 percent progressive

Corporate Subsidies 31.18 percent

Education, Humanities, & the Arts 13.19 percent

Environment 11.35 percent

Fair Taxation 9.01 percent

Government Checks on Corporate Power 15.16 percent

Health Care 12.62 percent

Housing 6.10 percent

Labor Rights 13.51 percent

Making Government Work for Everyone, Not Just the Rich or Powerful 15.88 percent

Even on the issues he's supposed to be good on, his record is mediocre:

Human Rights & Civil Liberties 33.66 percent progressive

Justice for All: Civil and Criminal 30.71 percent

War & Peace 47.92 percent

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I think it's wonderful to have someone who is capable of flexing with the times and making adjustments according to the current needs of our people. Without any question, this video includes a collection of statements taken out of context, which is evident when the entire statement isn't included...phrases taken out of complete sentences. Phrases that alone aren't even a complete thought. No way can compilations like these, taken at face value, mean anything. I mean, really.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

See, isnt this fun.....both sides can do it :D

Anyone considering Paul as a candidate should certainly take into account his views on race, gender and the LGBT community -- all of which are atrocious -- but they should also take into account the vast array of other issues in which he is not only incredibly wrong, but where his policy prescriptions would make things worse. Some Occupy Wall Street supporters are Paul supporters, but Paul is very clearly aligned with the 1 percent. He says some things that sound good, but his voting record on issues related to corporations and the rest of us is bad. For instance, his lifetime voting record on:

Aid to Less Advantaged People, at Home & Abroad is 13.40 percent progressive

Corporate Subsidies 31.18 percent

Education, Humanities, & the Arts 13.19 percent

Environment 11.35 percent

Fair Taxation 9.01 percent

Government Checks on Corporate Power 15.16 percent

Health Care 12.62 percent

Housing 6.10 percent

Labor Rights 13.51 percent

Making Government Work for Everyone, Not Just the Rich or Powerful 15.88 percent

Even on the issues he's supposed to be good on, his record is mediocre:

Human Rights & Civil Liberties 33.66 percent progressive

Justice for All: Civil and Criminal 30.71 percent

War & Peace 47.92 percent

What you offered is hearsay. You can not even compare that video to what Mitt says from his own mouth. Do us all a favor, stop grabbing for straws.

Not really. We just think that the price of Obama in office another 4 years is too high.

I watched the video.

Is that all you got? That's the best you've got?

:lol::lol::lol:

From the looks of Romney at about 20 years old, this covers his whole career. I'm impressed.

You guys are sealing my case, not yours. :)

How many reporter say that Mitt is a flip flopper? Huh Brokenomore. You say it is taken out of context, what context are we suppose to take it in? He is a liar, a flip flopper, and is controlled by the same special interest as Obama. That is undeniable. Yet you will come back with some unrelated reason that none of what was said in the video or my post is true. Then sidestep to bash Ron Paul when he is the only one that stands up for your liberties.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

What you offered is hearsay. You can not even compare that video to what Mitt says from his own mouth. Do us all a favor, stop grabbing for straws.

How many reporter say that Mitt is a flip flopper? Huh Brokenomore. You say it is taken out of context, what context are we suppose to take it in? He is a liar, a flip flopper, and is controlled by the same special interest as Obama. That is undeniable. Yet you will come back with some unrelated reason that none of what was said in the video or my post is true. Then sidestep to bash Ron Paul when he is the only one that stands up for your liberties.

You could do everyone a favor too......stop bombarding the site

with pro Ron, anti Romney posts......Im just showing you we all can

do this......My info is as legitimate as yours :P

Do you cring & put your head in the sand when you see this?

Edited by cris
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

How many reporter say that Mitt is a flip flopper?

I have never cared what any reporter ever says, and I'm not going to start now.

Huh Brokenomore. You say it is taken out of context, what context are we suppose to take it in?

That's the whole point. Somebody put together a video of clips of phrases and situations with hecklers and act like it represents who Mitt Romney is and what we can expect from a leader. You're supposed to take each phrase in the complete context in which it occurred. The only time that you ever see clips like this is when the message is being misconstrued and unrepresentative of the original message(s).

He is a liar, a flip flopper, and is controlled by the same special interest as Obama. That is undeniable.

You're entitled to your opinion.

Yet you will come back with some unrelated reason that none of what was said in the video or my post is true.

It's only unrelated when you can't understand it.

Then sidestep to bash Ron Paul when he is the only one that stands up for your liberties.

I don't believe I've ever bashed Ron Paul. I don't like his foreign policy, and otherwise I think he's a great man and I like his values, I just don't think he can win this election.

It's a lovely day outside. I think I'm going to take my toys and go outside to play. :)

Have a lovely blessed Sunday!

:wave:

• Upvote 4

with pro Ron, anti Romney posts

Uh, NO.

......Im just showing you we all can

Uh, No. Your is nothing but hearsay.

Uh, NO. I enjoy the uncle sams misguided children cris.

• Upvote 1

with pro Ron, anti Romney posts......Im just showing you we all can

I agree, Cris. :) It's rather pathetic.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

That was weak. I cringe when I see this...

Laughable... :D ....The argument that Rep's & Demo's are the same

has been made for 30 years.......Its the Libs way of getting into office

of course Soros would say that. He's a wily scoundrel, and will be giving

O'blah 10 mil this campaign season.

If he wanted to sow the seeds of descension in the Conservative

crowd against the Republican nominee, he would say, of course

theyre the same. The Libs know he's lying.

Just like when O'blah says he supports *** marriage, then doesn't

then does.....The Libs know he's lying.....it doesn't matter to them.

The motto over there is, the ends justify the means.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Scrumdiddles....What exactly is your point here?? Are you saying we should not vote for Romney? Should we re-elect Obama? We are past the part of attacking the Republicans canidates, because there is only ONE left now and its Romney! I absoultely loved Cain and his 9-9-9 plan!! it was fair to all...RICH AND POOR! I will go back to Alan Keys in the 2000 debates.........he made Gore and Bush look like little school kids...........Basically what he said back then was America first...we need to fix America first before we can do anything for anyone else!! I like Ron Paul and think his economics is spot on, but hes not running anymore............GIVEN THE CHOICE BETWEEN ROMNEY VS OBAMA................ I WOULD TAKE ROMNEY ALL DAY LONG.......... LETS GET OVER THE WHOLE THING ABOUT FLIP FLOPS BECUASE THATS WHAT ALL POLITICIANS DO....THEY TALK ALOT AND ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME IN ALL THOSE SPEECHES WHERE THEY ARE GONNA CONTRIDICT THEMSELVES............ITS A GIVEN!! WHAT RON PAUL NEEDS TO DO IS PREPARE FOR 2016 COME OUT HARDER AND STRONGER....TILL THEN...... SUPPORT ROMNEY!!! OF COURSE THIS IS JUST MY OPINION!!!

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Yea really! Who said he was not running anymore? Huh.

Ok. He stopped campaigning.

Somehow, I think that does mean he is still a hopeful for the nomination. :blink:

You're right. Technically he didn't file a withdrawal.

But when you stop campaigning...haven't you stopped "running"?

Talk about grabbing straws. :lol:

• Upvote 2

Ok. He stopped campaigning.

Somehow, I think that does mean he is still a hopeful for the nomination. :blink:

You're right. Technically he didn't file a withdrawal.

But when you stop campaigning...haven't you stopped "running"?

Talk about grabbing straws. :lol:

Well when you are still focused on obtaining delegates then, stop running really does not come close to being accurate. Grabbing straws, hahaha.

• Upvote 2

Well when you are still focused on obtaining delegates then, stop running really does not come close to being accurate. Grabbing straws, hahaha.

The ends justify the means......Any means, any at all :D

The ends justify the means......Any means, any at all :D

I really do not care how much mumbo jumbo you can accumulate about Ron Paul, nothing will persuade me to vote for anyone else but Ron Paul. I know what will happen with Romney and Obama and it is not good. To bad your mind will not wake up to the reality of what is going to happen. I have been saying the same thing for a long time. My message has not changed neither has Ron Paul. I want to see change for the better in this country but that will not happen with people like you that do not understand what is going on in this world. Yep and when you get your way and you get Obama out of office with your so called great candidate, you will see. I will be there to point fingers and i will recall the conversations that were spoken on DV by LD, 40 Scrumdiddles and many more. Even though i will never meet you, that does not matter. The blood of america will be on the hands all who voted for Romney.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1